Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by e-gadget-guy View Post
    FYI, the TPad is 1024x768, but it's also 768x1024 depending on how you hold it. Therefore, your best bet is an image that's 1024x1024 like this one:

Click to view quoted image
    Hi e-gadget-guy, I posted the dimensions to make anyone who wanted to be informed as to how well they would work in the orientation they were created in. I wanted the lettering in the St Patrick's Day to be large so obviously it will not work in a portrait orientation. The Pi however works great either way. I was just sharing a few wallpapers. Its fairly obvious that the St Patrick's will not work in a portrait setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanpalm61 View Post
    I don't have a pc so how do I attach my pik?
    Hi Shanpal61,if you are trying to post a picture or screen shot open a free photobucket account, once you have uploaded the image file you want to share, copy and past into the body of your post the "IMG code" and whola...here it is! It really easy and you will have a great reference of all of the images that you have posted!
    1024x768

this will work great in either orientation

1024x768

Because I wanted the lettering to be LARGE, it looks best when viewed holding your TouchPad
    in the landscape orientation...whew...
    Last edited by socaledwards; 03/14/2012 at 02:54 PM.
    Here are a few for fall that I have posted before but since this is a 1024x768 thread I thought they would be great here.
    1024x768

1024x768
    A few for Christmas
    all of the following are 1024x768

1024x768
    I've yet to find the updated "The great seal of the webOS nation" wallpaper when it switch from precentral to webosnation... I've seen it in a review snapshot from Derrick (I think) but I've searched here and there and can't find it! I know it has to be hiding in plain sight... Anybody know where?
    Bumping an old thread. Here's a few wallpapers I've used.

I'm a big WRC fan, so an awesome Kimi wallpaper is obligatory.
    Owls are friggin awesome, so here's an owl wallpaper.

Then there's some random blurry colors and a few others.

Enjoy!

If you guys/gals like this stuff, let me know. I have collected TONS of wallpapers, and a bunch of them could be cropped to play nice on the TP. I have more car stuff, mostly Lancias, WRC, and some Saab stuff. I also have some more abstract stuff, some Venture Bros. stuff, jets, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Just a few of my favorites...
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    Just a few of my favorites...
    i couldn't resist changing one of yours

Shadowflank and namgod like this.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 06/14/2012 at 06:27 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Anyone else hear "Finish him!!!" when they look at Warlord's tribal dragon? lol

I just replaced my RC Truck's body a couple of weeks ago....sent it in to the brother in law's paint shop, so it's been something to admire before it gets trashed again..... if you aren't wrecking your toy, you're not racing hard enough.

Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    warlord9159 likes this.

sledge007 likes this.
    My current
    BREAKING NEWS: All credit card PIN numbers in the World leaked. Here is a sample.....0001, 0002, 0003......
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by csledge View Post
    I've yet to find the updated "The great seal of the webOS nation" wallpaper when it switch from precentral to webosnation... I've seen it in a review snapshot from Derrick (I think) but I've searched here and there and can't find it! I know it has to be hiding in plain sight... Anybody know where?
    bumping the thread again to see if anyone knows where the updated webos nation wallpaper (minus the Morse code) is? The one with "the great seal of the webos nation" seal.
    Quote Originally Posted by csledge View Post
    bumping the thread again to see if anyone knows where the updated webos nation wallpaper (minus the Morse code) is? The one with "the great seal of the webos nation" seal.
    I took the great seal, removed the text and morse code and then centred the logo.

I hope this is what you were looking for
    Its 1024 x 1024 as per the original

[EDIT]
    I added the same image in 256 Greyscale just in case anybody fancied that.
    Last edited by open13; 10/16/2012 at 10:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by open13 View Post
    I took the great seal, removed the text and morse code and then centred the logo.

I hope this is what you were looking for
    Its 1024 x 1024 as per the original

[EDIT]
    I added the same image in 256 Greyscale just in case anybody fancied that.
    Resized the grey seal to fit phones better, or atleast my Pre, if anyone wanted it..
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123