1.    #1  
    Anyone find a great wallpaper site?
    We have new wallpaper forums right here at P|C... But there is a fantastic free app in the TouchPad app catalog called InterfaceLIFT HD that has hundreds of amazing free wallpapers. Otherwise you can always use the same sites you liked before for wallpapers... Just choose the proper resolution for the TouchPad.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    We have new wallpaper forums right here at P|C... But there is a fantastic free app in the TouchPad app catalog called InterfaceLIFT HD that has hundreds of amazing free wallpapers. Otherwise you can always use the same sites you liked before for wallpapers... Just choose the proper resolution for the TouchPad.
    Sweet! InterfaceLift is great. Now to check out the wallpaper forum!!
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    also switcharoo lite.... Its great.... And if you want to add ure own photos into the Mix switcharoo get the paid version, its very nice!
    Switcharoo version for the Touchpad doesnt support your own photos yet. Maybe it will be added in a future release.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Or, just go to bing or google image searches, and make sure to select 1024x768 as the resolution and search for whatever you're looking for.

Or don't set the resolution, you can "resize" images for wallpapers, kinda, in the Photos and Videos app. If the image is LARGER than 1024x768 you're good. Or pinch/zoom if its not. Then tap to dismiss the controls (if present) and then take a screenshot (Press home and power). This resulting image will be in the screen captures album (Screen & Lock app to set it as your wall paper)
    My app Slide RSS can bring you autoswitched wallpapers from any good Media RSS feed or from right out of your own local albums.
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoTreoGurl View Post
    This is the best wallpaper site I can find. It have tons of free wallpaper in any size; all the popular sizes are covered. If it don't have the size you want, the site has a free online resizing tool.

Wallpapers And Backgrounds
    just a Halloween wp to share, its 1024 x 768
    These are photos not wallpaper and most are not TP resolution, but I thought I would link it anyway

konaboy's Photostream

Just one of countless slideshows, but pretty good.

You can click on the bottom right to make it fill entire screen. Options on top right can slow it down a bit. Top left takes you back to main page where you can click on individual photos (the 'actions' tab gives you the original size) and tap to Set Wallpaper or Copy to Photos and create your own slideshow.
    I made this in 1024x1024...not sure if I like it this way or x768...and yes I made TouchPad two words, otherwise they became pretty cramped

Quote Originally Posted by LocoTreoGurl View Post
    <waves> to fellow Arizonan
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford