1.    #1  
    Just a few misc. wallpapers for the scifi fans. A few various Firefly and FarScape wallpapers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/18/2011 at 06:30 PM.
    How dare you to list Farscape in the same title as the sacred Firefly.

;-)

But seriously Farscape doesn't play in the same league as Firefly.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  3.    #3  
    I agree... BUT... I have to admit that I just watched the whole series of FarScape for the first time and even though I had a hard time getting into it in the 1st season... seasons 3 and 4 were great. I enjoyed the last 2 seasons of that show almost (I said "almost") as much as Firefly.

Firefly is still the best series that should have been
    I will have to give Farscape a try! I caught a few random episodes of it before and was not able to get into it. I did like Ben Browder in Stargate though. Apparently he has a new show in production right now as well (Naught for hire).

On a separate note I can wait to see how Jason Momoa does as Conan this summer.

Farscape is up on netflix streaming as well and it looks like it will be my next show to watch!
  5.    #5  
    If you are going to watch Firefly (it's awesome) make sure you watch them in correct order (1-14 order here). They were broadcast out of order, which made no sense and made the show a bit weird to follow (idiots at Fox). I was really surprised at how good FarScape got as the seasons progressed. Ben Browder and Claudia Black were awesome together in it. It was cool to see them both go over to SG-1. I'll keep an eye out for the new Browder show. Thanks for the tip!
    Just realized who Claudia Lee Black is. Now I am sucked in. I watched Firefly ages ago I might have to revisit it again.
    just saw this and it made think of this thread. Not sure who buys physical media anymore, but if you do its a good deal! 63% off Serenity [Blu-ray] (2005) - LogicBUY
    Farscape is great, I am currently rewatching the series. I love all things Joss though, Firefly, BTVS, Singalong blog, Angel, Dollhouse etc etc;

We need more Stargate though and BSG for some reason I haven't been able to find many.
    If you guys like weird/crappy/oddball sci fi like Farscape check out Lexx. I warn you, it is bad-good but I love it.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    just saw this and it made think of this thread. Not sure who buys physical media anymore, but if you do its a good deal! 63% off Serenity [Blu-ray] (2005) - LogicBUY
    You mean there are people who don't already own it?
    Shame.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
  11.    #11  
    A couple new ones... Long live #fFireFly !!!

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/13/2012 at 01:34 AM.
  12.    #12  
    On a FireFly kick lately....