Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1.    #1  
    Here are some various wallpapers to start stocking up for the TouchPad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/18/2011 at 06:02 PM.
    LordSecksie and xnavybum like this.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Nice...Thanks!
    Nice these came in very handy today :-)
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
  4.    #4  
    Glad you like em!

Here's one I took in at the Taste of Chicago this past week. I was cutting across the park to get to one of the booths and saw this little areas of grass. It was a cool looking area!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/08/2011 at 01:40 AM.
    I dont have a Touchpad but I am just curious because I was at Best Buy today trying one out. How do you set an image as the wallpaper. I couldnt find the option when viewing a photo.
  6.    #6  
    You currently have to set it through the Screen & Lock app. For some reason the current Photo app doesn't have this setting built in (hopefully it will VERY soon).
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You currently have to set it through the Screen & Lock app. For some reason the current Photo app doesn't have this setting built in (hopefully it will VERY soon).
    Ah. Yeah, that wasnt making sense to me. I should have known about that option but I never set my background in the screen and lock app. It just makes sense to do it viewing the photo. Thats weird they didnt make it that way.
    I'd appreciate it if someone would post the stock wallpapers from the touchpad. I'm going use them on my pc's. If you have them, please post. Thanks!
  9.    #9  
    Stock Wallpapers:
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/08/2011 at 01:53 AM.
  10.    #10  
    TouchPad Stock Wallpapers (cont)
    So do you need a 1024x1024 for when you switch to landscape/portrait?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Yeah. I just saw this area of the forum and was wondering why people were posting 1024x768 images instead of 1024x1024.
    bozques likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pareinai View Post
    Yeah. I just saw this area of the forum and was wondering why people were posting 1024x768 images instead of 1024x1024.
    No, you don't. 1024x1024 just guarantees that you'll never see the full image in either orientation. With a 1024x768 image, it is pixel-for-pixel in landscape, but when you go to portait, the image is rotated and zoomed in to show only the middle portion of the original image.
    gdarlington likes this.
    OK, I still have my iPad, and until a really good PDF Annotation app comes out, I will stick with it. I know this is a little thing, but I love the TouchPad wallpaper. Anyone been able to copy it off the device? If yes, anyone willing to share?
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    You mean this (see attachment)? I don't know if it's somehow copyrighted or something, didn't see a notice when I got the TouchPad. It also looks like the background that P|C borrowed for the new color scheme for the site. Anyone know for sure?
    • File Type: jpg 01.jpg (388.5 KB, 146 views)
    I just emailed it to myself, just in case it is copyrighted, and, just in case, I don't get a TouchPad.............

Ok so now that's set as my Speed Dial BG on Opera, and I tried it as a desktop BG but it looks like a photo frame.

I have a HP w2408 monitor and would like it to fit my entire desktop, without being distorted/magnified etc.

Who around here could make that happen, I wonder???

It would have to look natural, of course. Not just the same image, copied and pasted beside itself.

Any takers?

I'd even donate....I'll spend some of that money from that "TouchPad for only pennies a day" fund
    Last edited by sledge007; 07/14/2011 at 09:51 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post
    OK, I still have my iPad, and until a really good PDF Annotation app comes out, I will stick with it. I know this is a little thing, but I love the TouchPad wallpaper. Anyone been able to copy it off the device? If yes, anyone willing to share?
    You can find all stock wallpapers in this thread (posted above).

<<thread merged>>
    Here are some HP desktops that came with my PC. I currently use the first one.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Got some from my Windows 7 theme on my desktop in this topic: http://forums.precentral.net/1024-x-...-touchpad.html
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Here is an updated to the two I posted earlier. It was bugging me how the cards weren't framed exactly in the center so I went ahead and edited a bit to fix that. Enjoy ^^/
    HelloNNNewman and made like this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast