1.    #1  
    I noticed that the list of calendars at the top of the calendar had multiplied, nearly each one showing multiples and some with different colors (change of calendars?), so I tapped on preferences & accounts. The button changed showing I had tapped on it, then went back to the "pre-tap" image, another attempt made the screen go white until I minimized the calendar & swiped it closed.

if the calendar stops working, I may have to move on from the Touchpad as the browser isn't reliable, the Kindle app has disappeared at least once, I get the "not enough memory" error, etc. I'd rather fix it and keep using it but am wondering if its not time to put it out to pasture.

I have the android OS on it and that is getting buggy, too, if that helps narrow thing a bit.

Thanks in advance.
    Is it your google calendars that have duplicated by chance? I've seen this reported several times recently, and finally had it happen to me on my Veer yesterday.

Sent using WebOS Nation mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Is it your google calendars that have duplicated by chance? I've seen this reported several times recently, and finally had it happen to me on my Veer yesterday.

Sent using WebOS Nation mobile app
    I had this multiplying calendars problem which was solved with the 1st solution in this thread:
    Calendar menu bar duplicate listings
    There is also a much more involved solution from Gizmo21 further down that I did not need to resort to:
    Calendar menu bar duplicate listings
    All I had to do was turn off the calendar for that account and turn it back on after they were gone.