Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes
  1.    #21  
    The Dashboard class is defined in /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework2205.jsjsjs. $It$'$s$ $defined$ $in$ $a$ $function$ $createDashboard$(). $The$ $entire$ $class$, $if$ $I$'$m$ $correct$, $is$ $defined$ $as$ $a$ $local$ $variable$. $I$ $would$ $have$ $made$ $a$ $subclass$ $of$ $Dashboard$, $but$ $I$'$m$ $not$ $sure$ $how$ $I$ $would$ $go$ $around$ $doing$ $that$, $with$ $Dashboard$ $being$ $a$ $local$. $Plus$ $making$ $custom$ $dashboards$ $is$ $pretty$ $messy$ $in$ $Mojo$ ($Mojo$ $being$ $rather$ $messy$ $itself$ $in$ $comparison$ $to$ $Enyo$).
    So what about messaging. Does it work the same as email?
  3.    #23  
    I could try implementing it for messaging. The code is not put into the framework, since it may not be desirable to apply the cycling on all dashboards.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    The Dashboard class is defined in /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework2205.jsjsjs. $It$'$s$ $defined$ $in$ $a$ $function$ $createDashboard$(). $The$ $entire$ $class$, $if$ $I$'$m$ $correct$, $is$ $defined$ $as$ $a$ $local$ $variable$. $I$ $would$ $have$ $made$ $a$ $subclass$ $of$ $Dashboard$, $but$ $I$'$m$ $not$ $sure$ $how$ $I$ $would$ $go$ $around$ $doing$ $that$, $with$ $Dashboard$ $being$ $a$ $local$. $Plus$ $making$ $custom$ $dashboards$ $is$ $pretty$ $messy$ $in$ $Mojo$ ($Mojo$ $being$ $rather$ $messy$ $itself$ $in$ $comparison$ $to$ $Enyo$).
    I guess you're talking about the TP(topaz) image since the buildins in the v.2.2.4 are palmInitFramework383.jsjsjs $and$ $palmInitFramework2112$.$js$.
  5.    #25  
    True. I have the TP rootfs extracted on my hard drive, and I usually base things off of that.
    I showed my friend at work. He says facebook is what he wants. I didn't even know facebook had notificatiobs. Don't use it
    Great patch! Works fine on my Touchpad, but I can't swipe away specific e-mails on my PrPrPr&#$275$;$3$ $without$ $swiping$ $them$ $all$! $Thnx$ $so$ $much$!
  8.    #28  
    webOS 2.x don't have stacked notifications, so if you swipe it it'll remove all the notifications for the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre2Ries View Post
    Great patch! Works fine on my Touchpad, but I can't swipe away specific e-mails on my PrPrPr&#$275$;$3$ $without$ $swiping$ $them$ $all$! $Thnx$ $so$ $much$!
    It's fine to me, especially with delete from dashboard. Only thing is sometimes I end up deleting the wrong one with the current patch
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    webOS 2.x don't have stacked notifications, so if you swipe it it'll remove all the notifications for the app.
    You're right. I forgot it hasn't got stacked notifications :-( Thanks for your response.
    I notice that cycling sometimes stop. I am thinking it stopped when I got a text message notification. Will test some more or if someone else can confirm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12