Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By GMMan
  1.    #1  
    This patch changes the variable the Enyo Facebook app uses to get the time of each notification. For some reason Facebook stopped outputting the variable the app expects, and the time has been shown as "NaN:NaN AM" ever since. This patch corrects that and brings back the original functionality of the notifications popup.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Any chance you are submitting to preware?

I am sending it to myself right now.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Any chance you are submitting to preware?
    Might not be able to, because webOS only comes with the Facebook stub installed. The patch portal won't accept patches for anything that is not preinstalled
    Doh good point. It's funny I have been using my devices so long, when I switched back to the Veer with new profile I had forgot that I had to install FB
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    How install the pach????
    Help me to install the pach please
    Quote Originally Posted by gmman View Post
    this patch changes the variable the enyo facebook app uses to get the time of each notification. For some reason facebook stopped outputting the variable the app expects, and the time has been shown as "nan:nan am" ever since. This patch corrects that and brings back the original functionality of the notifications popup.
  7.    #7  
    Dude, be patient. Don't ask the same question again just because no one responded to you in four minutes.

Anyway, do you have Internalz Pro installed? Alternatively, WOSQI?
    Quote Originally Posted by gmman View Post
    dude, be patient. Don't ask the same question again just because no one responded to you in four minutes.

Anyway, do you have internalz pro installed? Alternatively, wosqi?
    the patch is for the iphone 5???
    Quote Originally Posted by etotabueno View Post
    the patch is for the iphone 5???
    No.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett92c View Post
    no.
    thank u!!!because i have problems on my iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by etotabueno View Post
    thank u!!!because i have problems on my iphone
    Ah, I see. You may want to ask for help over on iMore. This is a webOS forum.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett92c View Post
    ah, i see. You may want to ask for help over on imore. This is a webos forum.
    thanks you
    The email link in the OP doesn't work. As I've learned to not trust the result of forum download links, this is a real problem.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    The email link in the OP doesn't work. As I've learned to not trust the result of forum download links, this is a real problem.
    Just tried the download link and it works but...I get an error on patch install with Internalz Pro. patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line /media/cryptofs/apps/bin/patch **** Only garbage was found in the patch input. (x3) Anybody else try it out and get a better result?
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmorford View Post
    Just tried the download link and it works but...I get an error on patch install with Internalz Pro. patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line /media/cryptofs/apps/bin/patch **** Only garbage was found in the patch input. (x3) Anybody else try it out and get a better result?
    Try to open the file in some text editor and clean the empty line at the end. You can try to load the patch with WOQI it's more forgiving on that empty line and new line format. Internalz is more picky on it beeing in Linux format.
    And this is just for webos 3.X version.
    Yup WOSQI worked fine. Thanks for the tip.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    It works fine!!! Thanks a lot dude!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3