1.    #1  
    Hello all--and thank you in advance for any replies and help. I am trying to install android on my touchpad. I have been trying to use the novacom installer to create a Palm folder in my programs. I have searched for an answer to this, and downloaded and tried numerous versions of this program from different sources to get the folder to show up. I finally got the program to say that the drivers have been installed, but still, there is no folder. I am frustrated and need some help. I am using windows 7 32 bit. Thanks again for any help.
    Which installer did you use? The ones from the Palm Open Source page, or webOS Doctor, or webOS SDK? If the former two, novacom.exe should be in C:\Program Files\Palm, Inc. If the latter, C:\Program Files:\HP webOS\SDK\bin.

In case you need a link to the installer, there's one linked in my guide that is linked in my signature.
  3.    #3  
    The way I understood the video, after installing the -novacom driver, the "palm, inc" folder will then show up in my programs. I downloaded the novacom installer directly and used it. I'll watch the video again and see if I can figure out where I missed a step.
    Which video are you referring to? You'll have to navigate directly to the installation directory, if you're expecting something in the Start menu.
    I can not get the installer.jar to open. I have tried to open with Java... nothing happens.

Can anyone help? Dave
    Is that webOS Doctor, UNI, or WOSQI? I don't remember an installer.jar in any of those programs.