1.    #1  
    My two year old grandson, while viewing pictures of trucks, either froze my TP or wiped it, or I wiped it trying to boot it. At any rate, when I finally got it to boot and after entering my HP account all my apps were restored (Nice feature that HP backup is!). Of course numerous Preware patches and apps are gone forever. I can't even recall what all I had. The problem I'm facing now is when installing the QInstall, the drivers install successfully (or so it says) but it doesn't see the TP. This on a 64bit W7 I built. So I tried the install on the XP desktop (the original source) and there it won't install the drivers or see the TP. One thing of interest is the fact that the arrow keys on the TP keyboard are still there. Suggestions appreciated!
    You need to reenable Developer Mode. Type "webos20090606" (quoteless) into Just Type and use the Developer Mode app to turn it on. You may also have problems with patches, because they're still there (and so is LunaCE, if installed).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You need to reenable Developer Mode. Type "webos20090606" (quoteless) into Just Type and use the Developer Mode app to turn it on. You may also have problems with patches, because they're still there (and so is LunaCE, if installed).
    Thank you for the reply! I should have noted that I definitely was in Developer Mode. Oh well, may be a problem with the previous patches then.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
    Thank you for the reply! I should have noted that I definitely was in Developer Mode. Oh well, may be a problem with the previous patches then.
    I decided to search for the drivers independently and found this. Now I'll start to figure out what I need.
    https://code.google.com/p/universal-novacom-installer/