Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree60Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwangster12 View Post
    How do I install the latest working version of this app? Is that no longer possible? I don't see it in Preware and there is no link in the first post. I understand it is currently discontinued.
    You can install Dash Weather+ which is the new version of this app. It works good on both my Touchpad and Pre 3.

Edit: oh, I see Dash Weather+ is currently temporarily unavailable. I'll send you a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwangster12 View Post
    How do I install the latest working version of this app? Is that no longer possible? I don't see it in Preware and there is no link in the first post. I understand it is currently discontinued.
    I don't see it in Preware too... Where is it?
    Last edited by cgonzalo; 05/17/2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Does anyone have issues with the copy in the notification being cut off? I noticed in a ReadItLater notitifcation I have that I can arrow down to see what it says, but there doesn't appear to be a way to arrow down with Dash Weather +
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Anyone having issues with Dashweather not updating?.

Last week or so on my pre2 and touchpad, it just gets to "Getting Forecast" and hangs there. Of course I've rebooted both, to make sure it wasn't a local glitch, but still won't get the forecast.
    Roy

Pre3 is here !! Loving it
    Sprint FrankenPre2 - Touchpad - Homebrew galore
    History: Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Palm Pre
    Yes - see this thread about Dash Weather+ It just got an update to fix that problem. [App] Dash Weather+
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yes - see this thread about Dash Weather+ It just got an update to fix that problem. [App] Dash Weather+ - webOS Nation Forums
    Excellent... Guess my search was flawed
    All is well now.
    Thanks for the timely redirect.

Cheers
    Roy

Pre3 is here !! Loving it
    Sprint FrankenPre2 - Touchpad - Homebrew galore
    History: Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Palm Pre
    You're welcome!
    Hi,

there was a comment, that this app is working on a HP Veer. The version that is available in Preware at the moment doesn't work on my Veer.
    I only can see white background and can't swipe right to reach the setteings.
    Is there a way to reach older versions working on a veer?
    I looked on https://github.com/choorp/dash-weather but didn't manage to find the right stuff to build an ipk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    Hi,

there was a comment, that this app is working on a HP Veer. The version that is available in Preware at the moment doesn't work on my Veer.
    I only can see white background and can't swipe right to reach the setteings.
    Is there a way to reach older versions working on a veer?
    I looked on https://github.com/choorp/dash-weather but didn't manage to find the right stuff to build an ipk.
    Latest version from Preware works for me on the Veer with 2.2.4! It's the leftmost panel for the settings!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Latest version from Preware works for me on the Veer with 2.2.4! It's the leftmost panel for the settings!
    Mine is with 2.1.1. I think it's the combination of Enyo2 and 2.1.1?
    On my TouchPad and on my Pre 2 the app is running. On my Veer it looks like you can see on the attachment - with no possibility to swipe or scroll in any direction...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    Mine is with 2.1.1. I think it's the combination of Enyo2 and 2.1.1?
    On my TouchPad and on my Pre 2 the app is running. On my Veer it looks like you can see on the attachment - with no possibility to swipe or scroll in any direction...
    Whoa, that's weird. I think you may be right about the combo of Enyo 2 and webOS 2.1.1 causing this issue...
    So if there would be an app version left from the time before Enyo2, that would be great
    On the other side I can at least check the weather before leaving the house on my TouchPad

Thanks for this very nice app!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789