Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes
    Haha okay! I'll see what I can do for the Touchpad version then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Hmm, I could try and take over development... anyone got any ideas/suggestions?

I'm thinking, to begin with:
    -Add it to the HP App Catalogue -----> not sure if HP would allow that?
    -As an alternative, upload it to Preware
    Please see posts #45, 50, 78, 81, 83 & 84.
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    Vistaus likes this.
    I would really like to see auto launch after reboot, an older app in the catalog called wather dashboard had this ablility.
    Quote Originally Posted by yorxs View Post
    I would really like to see auto launch after reboot, an older app in the catalog called wather dashboard had this ablility.
    Do you know if that app is open source?
  5.    #105  
    Progress.

Jozz and Vistaus like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by u471725 View Post
    Oh neato! I had done some tweaks to make the TouchPad version work on the Pre3. Mostly it was to just set the scale factor to 1.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Garrett92C likes this.
  7.    #107  
    More progress.

Added a couple new options that you may remember from my old Statusbar Weather Widget. The Settings menu UI (pictured below) is not done yet. Definitely needs something....

8.    #108  
    Updated top post with Dash Weather 1.2.0.

What's new?
    - Now supports all webOS phones running Enyo
    - Added more options in the Settings menu on phones

I'll need some of you guys to test this on different webOS phones. I could only test on a Pre3.
    Vistaus and geekpeter like this.
    This may be a dumb question but exactly how do you install this from Preware? I m not really able to do so.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    This may be a dumb question but exactly how do you install this from Preware? I m not really able to do so.
    How to install homebrew apps on your TouchPad or webOS smartphone | webOS Nation

It's worth noting that the phone-compatible version of Dash Weather may not have yet propogated through the feeds, so if you're having trouble installing it on a phone you should try again in a few hours.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    OK, I will give it a look. Thank you.
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    If Preware is your default ipk handler, which it probably is, you can install Dash Weather by clicking the direct download link in the first post while on your device.
  13.    #113  
    Dash Weather 1.2.0 is now available in the Preware feeds.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 12/02/2012 at 01:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    This is really great! It is pretty stylish on my Pre3.

Any plans to round the corners when used on the phone dashboards? It would help blend it in and match the phone UI.

Thanks for a great app!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Garrett92C and Jozz like this.
  15.    #115  
    Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. That's a really good idea! I'll add an option for rounded corners into the next update.
    It is working bueatifully, a fantastic app
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Very nice app. I'v been using it on the Touchpad for a while. And now I installed it on my Pre3.

Quote Originally Posted by jlamb0 View Post
    This is really great! It is pretty stylish on my Pre3.

Any plans to round the corners when used on the phone dashboards? It would help blend it in and match the phone UI.

Thanks for a great app!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I agree with the rounded corners. I also think there should be a little bit more black space between things:

18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    I agree with the rounded corners. I also think there should be a little bit more black space between things:
    Thanks guys! I'll work on improving that in the next update.
    GMan:
    As always, fantastic work!

- Thomas
    Garrett92C likes this.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Thanks for your work on this.

I only have a WebOS Touchpad device (now) so can not enjoy settings you added for the phone but I do have a request. Is it possible to have the notification area icon to be Yellow or such? I keep seeing it and thinking that I have an unread email or such (both icons are solid white and unless I have my reading glasses on, I have to do a double take each time my eyes scan the screen).

Thanks for considering this suggestion.
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.