Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By steven_farkas
  1.    #1  
    Here is a thought why don't a few devs extend tts ability to transfer apps or song via touch to Share?
    We don't have the source code to the server that does the transmission. Theoretically, someone could write their own thing that uses the TTS, starts an app that initiates a bluetooth serial connection, and does it that way though. A bit like that Zap Photoshare app does ..

There -is- a "sendFile" command that the tap to share server knows about, but I don't know if it's actually implemented, or if it is, does it work at all? no clue.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    We don't have the source code to the server that does the transmission. Theoretically, someone could write their own thing that uses the TTS, starts an app that initiates a bluetooth serial connection, and does it that way though. A bit like that Zap Photoshare app does ..

There -is- a "sendFile" command that the tap to share server knows about, but I don't know if it's actually implemented, or if it is, does it work at all? no clue.
    ah well i hope webos internals and Gram find a way to extend tts ability. it would be cool to transfer everything from one webos device to another vita tts that would be a game changer for webos
    never mind music, I'd like to be able transfer photo's from my pre3 to the touchpad using TTS. I use Zap now which is ok, but native TTS would be awesome
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    MartinH@webos likes this.