1.    #1  
    Using Internalz Pro on my touchpad and trying to find a file. However, all I'm seeing are folders. I went to preferences but can't seem to find the setting to view files as well. Any help?

I'm trying to change my photo app background color to something other than black.

Thanks in advance
    Open your Preferences and enable Master Mode, at the bottom. Then you should be able to see all files and modify as you will.
    The photos app is located in media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.photos.

In that folder there is another folder /images/ You would probably need to load album_background_tile.png into a graphics editor...GIMP, photoshop etc, make the desired adjustments, (in GIMP you need to export your image back to a .png file, reload onto your TouchPad, and then do a Luna Restart to see the changes take effect.)
    Last edited by sledge007; 07/08/2012 at 09:32 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick response. I have that enabled and still not seeing files. Hmmm

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Did you tap on a folder to open it up?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #5  
    Nevermind. Got it. Thanks for the help

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities