Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
    Just tested using MSN. Works great for a 1st release. Only bug I see so far is the notifications <FONT FACE as mentioned earlier. Thanks. $100 when the Pre 3 version is done. I would use that daily.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I don`t know why, but it dind`t work on my Pre 3. When I click "MSN" to add an acount the screen goes blank and I see "libpurple mess..." on the upper left.
    I installed the ipk trough webos quick install with developer mode turned on...

Edit: Ups ! Just now I read : "Sinergy messaging plugins for the TOUCHPAD "
    Sorry !
    Last edited by CarlosRezende; 05/14/2012 at 10:38 PM.
    A second restart fixed my problem.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    After testing it for few hour, i cant login into my icq account. It worked nicely and after i changed my status in icq i couldnt connect to icq anymore.

I restarted the tp, deleted the account and added again. The problem is the same: i cant connect to icq.

The tp tries to connect and after 30 seconds the connection bildup failed without an errorcode.

After work i reinstall the patch and try it again. Hope it works after that.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi filmor_,

perhaps Garfonso can help you with the Accounts app on webOs 2.1 as he uses it for his SyncML intigration:
    webOsSyncML

HaPe
    Quote Originally Posted by aia832003 View Post
    Just tested using MSN. Works great for a 1st release. Only bug I see so far is the notifications <FONT FACE as mentioned earlier. <snap>
    ]-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities[/color]
    Same here. My Touchpad just got a bit more valuable with this functionality. Thanks a lot. Just donated. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the pre3 version.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    After testing it for few hour, i cant login into my icq account. It worked nicely and after i changed my status in icq i couldnt connect to icq anymore.

I restarted the tp, deleted the account and added again. The problem is the same: i cant connect to icq.

The tp tries to connect and after 30 seconds the connection bildup failed without an errorcode.

After work i reinstall the patch and try it again. Hope it works after that.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    after 10 hour work icq is connected and works like there nerver was a Problem...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    MSN and Google Talk are both working for me which is great. FB is playing up, but I'm not so worried about that one at all! thanks so much...
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    The new accounts didn't show up in the messaging app at first, I added the accounts while the messaging app was closed and not connected. Re-added the accounts with an open and connected messaging app solved it.

One thing I encountered is that I'm unable to edit one of these accounts.

Thank you for this great plugin!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    The behavior is a bit erratic for me.
    Sometimes not every service connects or if it connects the contacts do not show up.
    Also sometimes the contacts appears even after going offline.
    Anyone experiencing this?

I've linked some profiles manually with Synergy and I'm thinking maybe this makes it more difficult.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I have the same errors. Could you maybe report them at https://github.com/filmor/webos-messaging/issues ?
    That will make it easier for me to tackle each problem one at a time (Mojo version is my main priority for now though).
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Sure.
    I'll try to test it some more in order to be more specific.

EDIT: OK did it.
    Last edited by Loiter; 05/16/2012 at 07:14 AM.
    I had a hard time resisting to download (I know, it only works on Touchpad, not on Pre 3). I've been waiting for months to have MSN chat back on my webOS phone (enjoyed Greg's plugins back on my Pre minus metadoctored to 2.1).

Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    At some point I had the UI running on the Pre (I think the g11n stuff is what breaks currently), but it's of no use until someone has figured out how to implement a MojoCrossAppResult
    Why do you need some specific Mojo code for the Pre 3? I thought it already had the Enyo framework that the Touchpad has, after the "trojan Enyo horse" of the Bing maps update.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Why do you need some specific Mojo code for the Pre 3? I thought it already had the Enyo framework that the Touchpad has, after the "trojan Enyo horse" of the Bing maps update.
    I wondered the same:

Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    There is Enyo, the validation app "works", but I can't return the validated account data because crossAppResult works different than popScene and the account dialogs on the Pre3 are still written using Mojo.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Expect an early alpha release tomorrow, I'm using ICQ on my Pre3 right now, but the validator is a bit to rough to let anyone else use it right now ;-)

After the weekend I'll start the great bug hunt :-)
    jcmarcos likes this.
    It's working for one of the ICQ accounts. I added it after I restartet two times. The one I added beforehand does not work and every time I tap on the account in "Einstellungen und Konten" (Settings and Accounts) I get a blanc gray page. I restarted twice because the messaging app kept telling me that I need to add an account even though I already did it.

Is there a different way of deleting the account?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Had the same problem. You have to delete it from the Accounts, not from Messaging app.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Had the same problem. You have to delete it from the Accounts, not from Messaging app.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Cheers! Worked!
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Is there a way to add a Yahoo IM account that isn't an email?
    hi filmore and many thanks for your work. I love webos and I'm happy to see someone keeping it alive !
    I will soon donate.

I' m experiencing some issues with the facebook chat: looks like the list of connected friends doesn't refresh properly, showing always the same people as available to chat.

disconnecting and reconnecting refreshed the list, but if I now try to disconnect again it keeps showing my facebook friends as if I was connected.

Any clues about that?
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast