Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gerzhwin
  1.    #1  
    There was a new concept video tweak that was done on the Apple's iPad keyboard, which gives swiping gestures for the touch-keyboard that allows easier typing and editing on Touchcreens. What the tweak allows users, is to switch left or right to enter the cursor more appropriately to edit words or text.....with the simple use of finger gestures. Could also press the shift key on the keyboard-touchscreen to paste, and copy words.

Would love for the same developer who created the arrow keys or someone else to come with a similar tweak for the TouchPad which is badly needed for WebOS. Creating a simple patch for WebOS, could benefit not only users but enhance the experience of WebOS.....Specially since WebOS is missing a finer cursor placement within the OS. Please Homebrew developers create a patch similar to this, Thanks.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    I agree, this functionality would be awesome to have!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    PalmPixi_User23 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzhwin View Post
    I agree, this functionality would be awesome to have!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Definitely, gerzhwin. Wish that I could be smart enough with coding and software development to create a patch like this one for WebOS.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    as i read this, i thought 'uuh we have thiss already'. But i'm just using webOS phones, no Touchpad
    Sad that no similar text selection made the transition to 3.x.
    Well the pointing/selection (via shift) could also in 2.x be a little less sensitive (the fast marking several lines), but all in all HP already had this feature ready to use