Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree33Likes
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Hello,

RAS sur une touchpad française. L'application fonctionne très bien.

Merci à Garett92C
  2.    #62  
    AIOSettings is now available in the webOSNation homebrew repository. It should show up in the Preware feeds shortly.

AIOSettings | webOS Nation
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    so how did the final version differ from the last one? Thanks Garrett you rock dude!
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so how did the final version differ from the last one? Thanks Garrett you rock dude!
    It's the same one that's on the top post (0.9.4). It's just much easier to handle installing and updating the app on device.
    thanks bro !
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    is it possible to have the "Tweaks" preferences appear in the list as well if we have it installed.
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    is it possible to have the "Tweaks" preferences appear in the list as well if we have it installed.
    I'm sure it's possible to have Tweaks in there... Might be a little squished in portrait though. I've been playing around with implementing an 'Add app' feature, but I've been kinda busy with other things lately.
    geekpeter likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    I was wondering about this too. It really would be nice to have 'Tweaks' appear in 'AIOSettings'.

PS: @Garrett92c - Thanks a ton. Awesome work. This is how settings ought to have been implemented in webOS from day one.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 06/06/2012 at 06:44 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's the same one that's on the top post (0.9.4). It's just much easier to handle installing and updating the app on device.
    Any chance you could add a version number to the About scene so that it's easier to determine what version is currently installed?
  11.    #71  
    Sure! I was actually supposed to add that in 0.9.4 but it must have slipped my mind. It'll be there in the next version.
    Works on the 7" variety too.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    On Pre3 (2.2.4): Installs OK, but won't open any system prefs apps and blocks individual apps from opening. Removed and reinstalled, just to be sure--same result.

FYI, it works great on my TouchPad.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Pre³ (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Pre³ Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    On Pre3 (2.2.4): Installs OK, but won't open any system prefs apps and blocks individual apps from opening. Removed and reinstalled, just to be sure--same result.

FYI, it works great on my TouchPad.
    Yep, the phones don't work well with CrossAppUI. I don't think there's much I can do about that...
  15.    #75  
    Updated top post with link to AIOSettings on Github.

This project is on hold for the time being.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 08/21/2012 at 02:09 PM.
    <thread closed @ OP request>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234