1.    #1  
    After the last firmware update uberkalender does not install or deinstall.

How can I fix the problem?

The first part of the log file is:

: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$AppLaunch$.$js$
    |index 510366d..c98cd2f 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored
    The text leading up to this was:
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$AppView$.$js$
    |index e48ebc2..1ad33c3 100644

Thx for helping
    This is trying to install the 3.0.4 version. Is that the version you are on?

If you just updated to 3.0.5, run EPR, restart your device. Remove any 3.0.4 feeds if you have them listed in Preware. Then install UberCalendar.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    Thanks,

EFR did the job very well. I can not say which version it was before, because only the normal calendar started. Nevertheless, now it works.