Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    1. Uninstall all patches, except for 'UberCalendar'.
    2. Replace ' usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs ' with original file from doctor.
    3. Replace ' usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs ' with original file from doctor.
    SKIP -> 4. Delete ' usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$webosinternals$.$orig$ '
    SKIP -> 5. Delete ' usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$webosinternals$.$orig$ '
    6. Delete '.webosinternals.patches.packages' from '/media/internal/'
    7. Delete 'webos-patches.log' from '/media/internal'
    8. Reinstall all the patches.

I have something similar with the Make it so patch. Would this work to remove it so I can reinstall it?
    Here is the log:
    Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-make-it-so.prerm 2>&1
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/JustType.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/appinfo.json.rej
    *** FAILED ***
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    I have something similar with the Make it so patch. Would this work to remove it so I can reinstall it?
    Yes, the directions should work for this too.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Thread closed, as the original issue has been fixed. New issues should be posted in a new thread.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123