1.    #1  
    I'm running WebOS 3.05, and had some problems and had to use WebOSDoctor. After running the Doctor I had to reinstall Preware using WebOSQuickInstall. So I did that and have got all of my Preware patches and whatnot working again; except for TouchVol. I used to have TouchVol installed, but now I can't find it anywhere in Preware. I search for it, but it's just not there. So...What do I need to do to get TouchVol back onto my TP?
    That app is part of the precentral feeds to which is currently down for the migration to the new webonnation site that went live today.

Need to give it a few days for all of it to be completed.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    <thread moved>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    In the meantime you can download and install directly from the Homebrew Gallery. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    In the meantime you can download and install directly from the Homebrew Gallery. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
    I followed your link and it took me to preware, and it said that I successfully installed TouchVol. So I restarted the TP, but the TouchVol app doesn't show up on my "DOWNLOADS" or "APPS" screens. So I'm not sure what is going on.
  6.    #6  
    I figured it out. TouchVol is back. Thanks for everybody's help.
    I'm trying to install TouchVol for several days. Both TouchVol and FileMgr Service (required for TouchVol) return 404 errors when trying to install. Any idea what is wrong? Are the precentral feeds still down?

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl -s -I --user-agent Preware --location --fail --show-error http://cdn.precentral.net/resources/..._2.0.8_all.ipk 2>&1
    curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404
    The feed isn't down, it is the URL in the script that is attempting to install FileMgr Service, please refer to Derek's post above.

Once you have FileMgr installed, you can then install TouchVol. You will either need to download the file to your device and user Preware to install or use webOS Quick Install to install FileMgr.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...