1.    #1  
    I installed Mojo's FPS booster last night and as of now majority of my apps are defunct. Some get to the loading screen and just loads indefinitely. Some of the apps which are based on the Pre loads and then throws an error saying "Load of framework submission 506 failed." I can't get into Developer mode and I can't open up Preware. Unfortunately, my backup also was updated to after I installed Mojo. Options? Advice? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Do a USB erase. I have had some patches go screwy and found a simple USB erase fixed them instead of a secure full erase. If that doesn't work go to full erase. That should get you back to a point of being able to go to devmode. Then its not always one patch that messes your OS up, its a combination of things.
  3.    #3  
    What are my options if I can't get the doctor to connect to the device and I can't load up Device Info?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Have you tried just a reboot? If so, Leave off. Prepare to connect to computer. Hold your volume up and power button while you plug it into your computer. You should then be in the USB mode and able to run doctor. It may take a couple tries, just keep at it. If there's anymore advice or better, I would think the forum members that have more knowledge will jump in or correct me. I only can advise you of my personal trial and errors. Fear not though, it'll get fixed. These things are pretty indestructible.
    Last edited by Balooz; 02/01/2012 at 11:40 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Had to uninstall and reinstall Novacomd from Doctor for it to connect. Got it back up running. Thanks. I just need to see why it went down the road the way it did. Time to do the tedious task of reinstalling everything.
    Wow, now I'm scared of Mojo's FPS booster. I had it installed with no issues before 3.0.5 but removed almost all my patchs an running very patch lean now. Horror stories like this have me thinking it's the way to go.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    yeah, I'll usually reinstall everything. Then as I notice some sort of glitch or acting weird I'll just start uninstalling the patches one at a time in reverse order of install until I've found the one or two patches that are not getting along with my system. So far its been pretty reliable and you then know by trial and error what works and what doesn't with your particular patch combos! Glad its all, goood.
    *Badly-digitized 16-bit voice* RIIIIIISE FROM YOUR GRAAAAVE!

Yeah, sorry for necromancing this thread, but I missed it when it was posted. I'd like to fix and clear up any issues surrounding my patch. You really should have PM/emailed me regarding this- my contact details are available on the patch's page in Preware.

Are you still having problems? What device are you using? Did you install it via patch file or Preware?
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.