1.    #1  
    Updated TP 32GB webOS 3.04 (and CM7 Alpha 3.5) to webOS 3.05. Had some difficulties so ran webOS Doctor 3.05 and all seemed well. Then of course all patches were gone, so subscribed to 3.04 feed and re-installed all patches and UberKernel. All was fine. Then patches for 3.05 were released. So I uninstalled 3.04 feed patches, then installed AUSMT Script and 3.05 patches. All seemed fine except for "unset cfq io scheduler" for 3.05 failed to install (I posted issue on this forum and note others reported similar issue). So I ran EPR, as well as, but was not able to install the patch. So just lived with it as not sure if patch was beneficial while running UberKernel. At any rate, I ran "AUSMT System Verification" to see if any issues might be reported. The script appeared to run and after a minute of "verifying system files" I observed **download failed** with much other text displayed on screen for a half of a second, then the Preware screen showing "linux app installed" but no error or link to log displayed on screen. Attempted twice with same issue. Where is the log for the AUSMT System Verification patch/script?

Then I noted in Preware the "Private Browsing" (PB) patch had been updated. But No green arrow was displayed indicating it was already installed. But I knew it was/is installed as the "web" drop down in the stock browser lists "Enable Private Browsing" and indeed the broswer bar turns red when enabling.

So in Preware I clicked to install the new version of the PB patch, and install failed (error log below). So I uninstalled all the various other browser patches I had installed and attempted to install the PB patch again, same issue. But "Enable PB" still shows up in browser drop down.

So then went to re-install web-related patches. Started with the "Read On Touch" patch. But had similar error as installing PB patch.

So not sure how to proceed. Should I run EPR again?

Or is best run one of the AUSMT Recovery scripts? (e.g. Safe, Basic, Full)? But first I would like to be able to review the AUSMT System Verification log. Where is it located?

Thanks for any info.

Private Browsing patch install LOG:

{snipped}

% Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 10160 100 10160 0 0 28170 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 53473
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.browser-private-browsing
    Install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.browser-private-browsing.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/source/ActionBar.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/source/Browser.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/source/BrowserApp.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/source/StartPage.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.browser-private-browsing from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.browser-private-browsing.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Yes run the EPR, reboot the device and try to install a patch again.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I'm not seeing the AUSMT scripts nor any of the new patches. I ran EPR yo seeing that would help with the issues that I'm having updating some of my patches but I keep receiving the following error

1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl -s -I --user-agent Preware --location --fail --show-error http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-...0.4-35_all.ipk 2>&1
    curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404

It looks like Preware is looking at the 3.04 feeds for 3.05 information. When I look at my 'manage feeds' it states 3.05. Help please!
    I think I found out what my issue was. I had some old testing feeds still active in my profile that although they weren't causing errors, when I removed them all of sudden my other feeds began updating. Go figure! I have no idea why one would affect the other. I hope that helps someone.
  5.    #5  
    You must have missed me stating "So I ran EPR".

And of curse restarted device between each an every EPR install, and any other patch install/uninstall.

At any rate I've ran EPR several times. Wish I could see a report/log of what EPR did. Anyone know where that log file may exist?

So How do I uninstall the "Private Browsing" patch, when it is not listed in Preware as installed, but I can observe it operating in the web browser?

And how do I confirm if the unset cfq IO scheduler patch is installed or not?