1.    #1  
    I have seen a couple of photos of some people running an ubuntu netbook remix like enviroment in ubuntuchroot on their touchpad. I can't seem to find those images again but I would like to runs omething similar if at all possible. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to what is possible as in terms of a netbook like interface.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    search forums for Ubuntu, look for easy auto configuration. Make sure you read the post on the 1st page about making a clean chroot and do that before you run the auto config script. I also had to do "mkdir ext3fs" during the clean chroot commands before I reinstalled the chroot with the internals command