1. x4x
    I searched and read and have run EPR 4times now according to advice here in other threads. I have no themes to uninstall no testing feeds I even went to reset options and did a remove apps and data reboot clicked preware saved pkg list hit update and still can't update Muffle System logging, or Advance Reset Options. I keep getting Error Installing

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 14298 100 14298 0 0 29660 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 38853
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/rdxd.conf.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

HELP??? and Thank you
    same issues here!! I have muffle system logging and Mojo tap responsiveness giving me grief. Any help would appreciated!!!
    These are not yet updated for 3.0.5, go to manage feeds in preware and add a custom 3.0.4 feed and reinstall it. if it fails the 1st time luna reboot and try again.
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!
    For remove Muffle System Logging you can

1. In Preware, choose dropdown menu in upper left corner, choose "Saved Package List". Then press "Update" button.

2. In Preware, download/run "Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR) and follow instructions. (To locate EPR, search Preware's list of everything on keyword "emergency").

3. (auto) Reboot device.

It fix my TP

:-)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    So I may be showing my ignorance but I'm going to ask anyways. Better safe than sorry.

Will running EPR in any way affect my installed CM9 Android, Moboot, ACMEInstaller2, ClockworkMod, gapps, or any of the fixes and patches related to CM9?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I used EPR to remove the Muffle System Logging patch and it didn't affect my cm7 or any other software associated with my android install.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jkromero View Post
    I used EPR to remove the Muffle System Logging patch and it didn't affect my cm7 or any other software associated with my android install.
    Thanks!