1.    #1  
    I have already overclocked my touchpad to 1.5ghz but am trying to figure out now how to get it to 1.7ghz or 1.9ghz.

All the other threads are about 2 or 3 months old and those methods don't seem to work anymore, I'm wondering if there's a new way to get this done or if I'll have to wait a bit to get my TouchPad to run a little quicker.
    HP EliteBook 8540W
    HP Touchpad 16GB - Zagg InvisibleShield - Skinomi Black Carbon Fiber Case
    Samsung Mesmerize - Commuter Case
    Coming:
    Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 - recommend a case for me!
  3.    #3  
    is there something easier to read for someone doped on Vicodin? lol just got my wisdom teeth out and trying to play with the touchpad, thanks for the link tho!
    HP EliteBook 8540W
    Coming:
    Quote Originally Posted by trewyn15 View Post
    is there something easier to read for someone doped on Vicodin? lol just got my wisdom teeth out and trying to play with the touchpad, thanks for the link tho!
    Testing feeds are not meant to be easy. They are Alpha and Beta releases which can be unstable. If you aren't willing to take the time and read it, you probably shouldn't be using those feeds.

Just curious, but why do you need faster? 1.5 must be pretty snappy already...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    Testing feeds are not meant to be easy. They are Alpha and Beta releases which can be unstable. If you aren't willing to take the time and read it, you probably shouldn't be using those feeds.

Just curious, but why do you need faster? 1.5 must be pretty snappy already...
    idk, who doesn't like to go faster? lol
    HP EliteBook 8540W
    Coming: