1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what this error means?

unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl -s -l --user-agent Preware --location --fail --show-error http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-....4/Packages.gz 2>&1
    curl22) The requested URL returned error: 404

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kledanhoj View Post
    Does anyone know what this error means?

unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl -s -l --user-agent Preware --location --fail --show-error http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-....4/Packages.gz 2>&1
    curl22) The requested URL returned error: 404

thanks
    I get exactly the same error when I try to turn on one of the testing feeds in Preware. I was trying to install F4 but couldn't due to this error. Ended up installing Uberkernal in the end.

I'd love to know how to resolve this error too.
  3.    #3  
    is that I had the F15C Eagle already installed but it has been disabled or something and I can't get it back.
    Me too! I also has the F15C Eagle installed but I forgot to uninstall it prior to the last WebOS update.

I uninstalled it and installed Uberkernal.. at least I can bump it up to 1.5GHz. But would love to be able to get F4 Phantom running... if only I can get past the error in post 1 above.
    Read up on webOS internals on how to get the beta feeds.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    The problem is not getting the beta feeds but one of the beta feeds gives the above error. I added the feed carefully and when doing an update, Preware gives the error above. (Yes, I did restart the device after adding the feed).
    To answer you question:
    HTTP 404 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Means: not found.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hemster View Post
    Me too! I also has the F15C Eagle installed but I forgot to uninstall it prior to the last WebOS update.

I uninstalled it and installed Uberkernal.. at least I can bump it up to 1.5GHz. But would love to be able to get F4 Phantom running... if only I can get past the error in post 1 above.
    Yeah, Looks like you have to uninstall Preware to get things back to normal.
    Also have to do some command line stuff on the TP to get access to beta feeds.

Instructions here

Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals

I just went through this, it's pretty straight forward, and now I have the F4 running.