Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Garrett, any chance you could modify this patch to include the functionality of your Enhanced Nav Buttons patch? That would be great!

Thanks!
    Yep, I was planning to add that to ThumbNav when I find some time.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    davidtm likes this.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Just installed Luna CE, and Thumb Nav doesn't work any more. Tried removing, then re-installing, but still no love. Is this a known issue?
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  3.    #23  
    Just installed Luna CE, and Thumb Nav doesn't work any more. Tried removing, then re-installing, but still no love. Is this a known issue?
    I think I saw some people saying that a double tap on the very edge of the screen would trigger the menu. I haven't tried it myself yet... Been pretty busy the past couple days.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Yep, just stumbled across that. Seems unrelated to whether side bezel gestures are enabled, too.

Thanks for the quick response, BTW!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Yep, just stumbled across that. Seems unrelated to whether side bezel gestures are enabled, too.

Thanks for the quick response, BTW!
    I too can confirm double-tap works lunace 4.9.0
    INFORMATION:
    NOTE TO MEMBERS:

The OP will no longer be supporting this project, but we will keep the thread open so members can discuss and ask questions among themselves. Please do not post questions for the developer as he will no longer be monitoring the thread.

Thank you!
    webOS Nations Staff
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/01/2012 at 03:30 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12