Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
    Thank u so much for this so far!

There is only one thing which is a little bit annoying for me:
    Pages are displayed "too big". Seems like its zoomed 2 times, so I cant see the whole page on my screen unless i scroll around. Would be great if a zoom/fit to page-feature would be added.
    zooming / sharing / save as... / improved navigation / editting ... all is comig - and will be submitted to App Catalog ... thanks for your patience.
    Thanks so much for keepin this app going. Use it every week as is. !
    i did try ... looks nice, i couldnt load bigger files
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Hello!
    Sorry if I appear noobish, but I don't understand how to get this app to work.
    I have installed it with no problems. Now what I do is open a file with the regular adobe reader, browse through every page and then open the highlighter while AR is still running in the background. This will unfortunately result in a blank screen in highlighter. I must be doing something wrong. Could somebody please point out how it works? Thanks in advance,
    -pac
    what version of Adobe Reader is installed on your device? Highlighter only works with stock and unpatched version (ie it assumes 1200x1200px maximum page size). There should be no such restriction with Highlighter in the App Catalog...but until then make sure your pages are rendered at expected zoom level...
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I don't have any patches for the Adobe Reader on my TP. At least none show up in PreWare. I did a whole afternoon of patching the other day so I might have installed it together with all the others and I do not remember and PreWare does not list it. But I find this to be highly unlikely.
    I guess simply no annotating/commenting in PDFs for me.

-pac
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I simply re-installed both apps and now it is working! Thanks for developing such a necessary app!
    -pac
    Wow, I had no idea this app existed on webos. THANK YOU to the dev for creating this, I am loving it so far. A couple of comments if i may:

1. i can't seem to work out how to save my document once its been marked up?
    2. would like to see an easier way to move between pages (arrows)
    3. double tap to scroll is cool when using your fingers, but with a stylus its more tricky.

That said, this is absolutely brilliant work. so happy I found this..one less reason to boot to android
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    Wow, I had no idea this app existed on webos. THANK YOU to the dev for creating this, I am loving it so far. A couple of comments if i may:

1. i can't seem to work out how to save my document once its been marked up?
    2. would like to see an easier way to move between pages (arrows)
    3. double tap to scroll is cool when using your fingers, but with a stylus its more tricky.

That said, this is absolutely brilliant work. so happy I found this..one less reason to boot to android
    I would pay $10 for anything resembling goodnotes, notability, goodreader, ezpdf, etc. on touchpad.
    If the dev has made any progress at all on this app, i'd love to download the most recent stable version, 0.0.4 shows promise! Thanks so much... if you're still alive...
    Pm artxxork
    Last I checked there was no real progress from him. Not sure if there was plans to continue. Kinda like what happened with nuttypad app
    No need to PM me ... there is plan to release Highlighter in App Catalog ... however the latest version depends on AR (and pre-rendered pages) ... this dependency must be removed first ... this is not that difficult - real problem here is lack of time and motivation ... both are very low at the moment ... please be patient
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12