1.    #1  
    Hello there was threat ( Who wants Japanese IME?) about a Japanese IME/ Keyboard but it stopped so I would like to ask the community what happend. Is it possible like in Windows 7 or Vista or XP to intregrate a Japanese IME, honestly said it would me worth 10$-15$ if something like that would be on the market.
    I would love to have this option. However the demand might be non-existent to warrant anyone spending time on this. Touchpad is quite popular in China I hear (hence there's Chinese input avail) but I never hear a blip out of TP in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    I would love to have this option. However the demand might be non-existent to warrant anyone spending time on this. Touchpad is quite popular in China I hear (hence there's Chinese input avail) but I never hear a blip out of TP in Japan.
    My Partner wants/needs this.
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    I live in Japan so I second this ! Is there anyway to add a Japanese keyboard to the TP ??
    My wife wants to type in japanese too - so do I, its hard to find an address when using the maps app if I type in English.
    <threads merged>

@OP...please do not cross-post in across the forums. Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    Is there nobody who can deal with it? I am really desperately seaking!!!!
    Last edited by maatko; 12/21/2011 at 02:49 PM.
  7.    #7  
    I reward the development of a complete Japanse IME and Keyboard as in Windows already existent with 100$ as well the person who develops shall have the rights to licence it further.