Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    i have some apps that i downloaded in preware that i dont want to uninstall. i just need to hide them since i use them about once a month. is it possible to hide those app?
    Well, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't an attempt at anything nefarious

The easiest way I can think of is editing the launcher files for luna. In the folder /var/luna/preferences/launcher3 you'll find a file for each one of the tabs at the top of the UI. Use whatever text editor you have available to edit the file that corresponds to the tab the icon you want to disappear is located in. Each app will have 4 lines beginning with a number. Delete all 4 with that number, save the file and then restart luna. The icons should disappear without being uninstalled (aka they will still run and show as installed in preware). If you want to restore them later make sure you back up any files before you edit them.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    lol. i assure you it is not for malicious intent. I have: Maps, Calculator, Memos, which are redundant because I have other apps that I use. In home brew and setting, I want to hide Help, Regional Settings, F4 Phantom (kernel info), FileMgr, SysToolsMgr, SubOrbital, Impostah.

It would be nice to see an app that "hide/unhide" apps on our launcher. Thanks for the info!

regards
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Most of my launcher pages are full, I just put the uninteresting stuff at the end of the list so it goes off the page....