1.    #1  
    I searched everywhere, but nowhere is a description of it ? I know that it is an option to turn on in Preware, but really couldn't find out what changed...

Could someone please enlighten me ? Thx
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    it allows preware to access the palm catalog. Listen to the palmcast it's one picked apps.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Yha ive been meaning to find this out. what exactly does it do? Or features dose it present. in an explanation
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Basically it lets you download all your bought apps, also those which are not available for your device/software version
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    I searched everywhere, but nowhere is a description of it ? I know that it is an option to turn on in Preware, but really couldn't find out what changed...

Could someone please enlighten me ? Thx
    Hit the blue question mark and read the help text for the preference in Preware ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Wow, you guys keep making webOS better and better. Looking forward to the beta/normal release!
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
  7.    #7  
    Thank you guys.

So I read the help but it says I have to register with AppTuckerbox to make it active... No explaination on how to achieve this subscription.

Right now, when I check AppTuckerbox in Preware's prefs, nothing happens in the feeds. Does it work with AppCat other than US ? I have a french AppCatalog. I know that Save/Restore works only with US apps, so maybe this is also the case with AppTuckerbox ?

Thx
    for starters, you need what...100 bought apps?
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Found a minor bug - When in Landscape and under Prefs - If you pick the ? and tap AppTuckerbox (or any field) and the help pops up - it changes to portrait and locks PreWare into portrait mode. No amount of fliping the TP will change it back.
  10.    #10  
    for starters, you need what...100 bought apps?
    Arf, 75 counting both paid and free apps :/

I was this close :P
    Thank you guys.

So I read the help but it says I have to register with AppTuckerbox to make it active... No explaination on how to achieve this subscription.

Right now, when I check AppTuckerbox in Preware's prefs, nothing happens in the feeds. Does it work with AppCat other than US ? I have a french AppCatalog. I know that Save/Restore works only with US apps, so maybe this is also the case with AppTuckerbox ?

Thx
    I'm working on supporting the 18 different locales right now ...

Look in the Twitter history of @apptuckerbox for beta entry criteria.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Found a minor bug - When in Landscape and under Prefs - If you pick the ? and tap AppTuckerbox (or any field) and the help pops up - it changes to portrait and locks PreWare into portrait mode. No amount of fliping the TP will change it back.
    Fixed in Preware 1.9.5 in the beta-apps feed.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 12/05/2011 at 05:42 PM.
    Some initial documentation of apptuckerbox can be seen at Application:AppTuckerbox - WebOS Internals