1.    #1  
    I really need tIDE, and if anyone could help me find the ipk i would be extremely grateful. I was using tIDE before i reset my touchpad, i was having an issue with the Lastfm app, so i did a wipe on my touchpad, and now tIDE does not show up in preware. Can anyone please help.
    What is it?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    What is it?

Its an IDE, an application where you can write and edit code on the touchpad.
    'Tide' shows up in Preware BETA Feed alright.
    Turn Beta App. feed on? http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/..._Testing_Feeds

Also: Application:Tide - WebOS Internals

Last edited by Mutoidi; 11/27/2011 at 01:46 PM.
    It's in the beta feed. Read the instructions at testing.preware.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It's in the beta feed. Read the instructions at testing.preware.org.
    Precisely!

Quote Originally Posted by smcbeaven View Post
    Its an IDE, an application where you can write and edit code on the touchpad.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Precisely!

Wow, I had that thread sitting there a long time before I posted my reply eh? Yours wasn't there yet, honest.
  9.    #9  
    i just realized that, that was probably the reason i could not find it. thanks!
  10.    #10  
    well, now i am having another issue, the instructions say to uninstall preware, then run a couple linux commands, and now Preware no longer shows up in the feeds from webos quick install. anyone have any suggestions?
    make sure you're not in the wrong tab. Or just do the command line preware installation method since you're already messing around with novaterm
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    make sure you're not in the wrong tab. Or just do the command line preware installation method since you're already messing around with novaterm
    i'm down with the command line, im not in the wrong tab, i am sure of it, any idea where i could find some guidance on what commands i would use to install it? i don't know that actual package name or where it is coming from
  13.    #13  
    k, i just got it, strange, it never uninstalled off my touchpad, thanks for the help!