Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By rmausser
  1.    #1  
    While we wait for the Synergy IM patch to be made for the touchpad, here is a heck to make Mundu IM fullscreen for the touchpad.

If you want Facebook Chat, FIRST setup your accounts, and THEN apply the patch after. Because of the way the web window is set up in Mojo apps, you wont be able to enter your facebook credentials once the app is fullscreened

Step 1) Purchase Mundu IM in the app catalog, its only $2.99

Step 2) Download the attached .json file from the zip. Unzip on your computer

Step 3) Load WebOSQuickInstall and connect your Touchpad

Step 4) Click "Send File"

Step 5) Send the .json file I attached to this location:

"/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.geodesic.im/"

Step 6) Restart Touchpad.

Enjoy fullscreen messaging goodness!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rmausser; 11/16/2011 at 10:53 AM.
    I did this awhile back by modifying my code as well. However, it seemed there was a place or 2 that needed back buttons to truly function correctly. I did not know enough to add back buttons. :P
  3.    #3  
    I hvent added them either... they are only one or two places.

I might add them, don't have time yet.
    Thanks! I was holding back to buy Mundu for a few reasons, but now that it's HD-patched, I might actually buy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Thanks! I was holding back to buy Mundu for a few reasons, but now that it's HD-patched, I might actually buy it!
    Take your pick. There's 3. IM+, Agile Messenger, and Mundu IM. It is very easy to fullscreen any of them. I've done all 3 and I actually like Agile Messenger best. I think it fullscreens the nicest.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Take your pick. There's 3. IM+, Agile Messenger, and Mundu IM. It is very easy to fullscreen any of them. I've done all 3 and I actually like Agile Messenger best. I think it fullscreens the nicest.
    thanks a bunch for doing this. It's very easy but yet none of these developers did it. What a shame. Developer support is also a big part of buying an app.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Yeah, but Agile is a bit too expensive for me.
    The patch has some problems It does scale up, but I can't connect my account whereas on my Pre 3 with the same account on Mundu I can login fine.

Could your patch cause this?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    The patch has some problems It does scale up, but I can't connect my account whereas on my Pre 3 with the same account on Mundu I can login fine.

Could your patch cause this?
    Will Mundu work in Landscape mode on the Touchpad?

Thanks