1.    #1  
    I have gotten pass the meta doctor and am now trying to get the optional ext3fs partition mounted at device boot step on Webos Internals MetaDoctor
    Everytime I try I get failed and every time I input a character I get the unhandled exception alert as shown in picture. Please help!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    Well I guess no ubuntu for my TP than, darn . Wondering if I should doctor back to original again from palm because I did set 8GB of memory aside for ubuntu. Not sure if it is actually physically set aside or not.
    I am going to look for another route for ubuntu, maybe Easy Ubuntu Chroot.
    doctor it, I have read that Chroot is a good way to go...

I hated to doctor mine after many weeks of tuning and tweaking in the beginning, the 3.0.4 update tanked one of my previous installs.

still waiting for a real clean and totally functioning Android OS, do not want to fiddle with the alpha as it stands now...

good luck with Chroot...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bldegle2 View Post
    doctor it, I have read that Chroot is a good way to go...

I hated to doctor mine after many weeks of tuning and tweaking in the beginning, the 3.0.4 update tanked one of my previous installs.

still waiting for a real clean and totally functioning Android OS, do not want to fiddle with the alpha as it stands now...

good luck with Chroot...
    Yea I plan to start over and doctor again. With the tablet I don't care about having to repeatly doctor. Hate doing this to my phone as I am a bit more dependent on it. I think my partition did not get set right. As that is why the directory is not found. I am going to set makeup file to upload preware, dev mode on, that way I know I am using the right doctor.

As for Android, I will only do that if I can keep webOS and ubuntu and still not have to worry about memory. The only thing that Android has to offer is apps.