Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By kyle3om
  1.    #1  
    Just submitted patch to preware to make keyboard not launch when opening up the browser. Makes for a much better start page experience when used with the "Default to Show Bookmarks in Browser" and "Bookmarks list modification" (not available in preware, search forums here for it) patches. If anyone has any issues, please post here.
    If anyone is using 3.0.2 and wants to test for compatibility let me know and I will send them the patch and update the preware listing if it is compatible.
    Taking too long to get into preware. Posting the patch here for now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kyle3om; 11/08/2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Hook, looktall and chex_bomb like this.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    patch will not install. I really like the idea tho. Any help?
    (Hmm.. yes, a no keyboard launch option in Quickoffice when you are trying to scroll through a long document without scroll bars and the bloody thing keeps popping up 'by mistake' would be excellent too!).

I had hoped this great patch would be a part of 3.0.4 anyway!

Thanks!

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy0090 View Post
    patch will not install. I really like the idea tho. Any help?
    Did you use the email to yourself feature of precentral? Patches must be downloaded to the touchpad in this manner.
    If someone else could confirm that they were able to install the patch that would be helpful.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle3om View Post
    Did you use the email to yourself feature of precentral? Patches must be downloaded to the touchpad in this manner.
    If someone else could confirm that they were able to install the patch that would be helpful.
    thank you I didn't email it at first. Now I got it
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thank you so much! It works great
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetking2 View Post
    Thank you so much! It works great
    Me too.