{ "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,
    which already exists! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    14 out of 21 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    7 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CacheManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

I also get a similar error trying to readd the make it so add on.

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    10 10922 10 1134 0 0 4126 0 0:00:02 --:--:-- 0:00:02 6265
    100 10922 100 10922 0 0 30172 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 40753
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-make-it-so
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-make-it-so.postinst 2>&1
    The next patch would create the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/resources/en/us/strings.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/resources/en/us/strings.json.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/sysmgr/localization/en_us/strings.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/sysmgr/localization/en_us/strings.json.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-make-it-so from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-make-it-so.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

Anyone Know how I can resolve this??
    <thread moved>

Are you using the update function or trying to install from scratch?

What other patches installed?

Might try EPR at this point.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    I just wiped the touchpad so it would be an new install of these apps. From those error messages it seems to imply the patches are already installed which makes so sense since I did a secure Erase!

What is EPR?

Prior to the secure erase I had installed 3.0.4 over top of all my patches and everything was working but I couldn't uninstall 1 or 2 of them as I was waiting for updated versions. So I decided to do a wipe and install 3.0.4 fresh then redownload all the patches.
    Last edited by Makaveli@Beta; 11/05/2011 at 11:24 AM.
    Go into Preware list of everything, type "emergency". EPR is emergency patch recovery it removes all patches from the TP. After that you should be able to re-install the patches. A secure erase won't remove patches to system apps, only a doctor or EPR will.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Go into Preware list of everything, type "emergency". EPR is emergency patch recovery it removes all patches from the TP. After that you should be able to re-install the patches. A secure erase won't remove patches to system apps, only a doctor or EPR will.
    I ran the EPR and it didn't fix my issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli@Beta View Post
    I ran the EPR and it didn't fix my issue.
    That's not good, what is the error you are getting now?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    That's not good, what is the error you are getting now?
    The same log errors I was getting above. I said f*** it and just doctored it now everything is fine, don't have the time to be messing with log files and those error messages.

The only think that sucks is I lost all my saved game progress in angry birds and lost about 4 dollars worth of coins I purchased in Robotek HD.

Anyone know if is possible to save in game progress before you wipe?

Would like to know for the next time I have to use the Doctor.