1.    #1  
    After getting my touchpad back and updating to 3.0.4 my camera doesnt work. It clickers and will show up with the correct buttons for a split second then flicker back into the gray camera splash screen and change back and forth periodically. I extracted the camera folder from a 3.0.4 doctor and installed it as an ipk but it didnt help. Any suggestions?

I am using stock kernel so thats not the issue.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Do you have a camera app installed?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  3.    #3  
    no I do not. Besides the HP one.
    It could be the kernel you're using. Uninstall it, then install the recovery kernel, then install your kernel (it goes without saying, but make sure you reboot when prompted). I'm using UK oc'd to 1.5 and the camera app works, even though I'd the same problem you were having.
    my camra just started doing this today, I tried the kernal thing and my camra still won't work
    If you had previously messed with the "chroid" android-in-a-card thing, you'll need to run the Doctor to restore, as it would screw up the kernel in a way that not the 3.0.4 OTA nor webOS Internals can fix.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  7.    #7  
    ^ that is most likely what the problem was as a doctor fixed it.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.