1. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    its not in preware....
    Look in the Kernel section.
  3. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I have 3.04 68 installed but does this even work for oc 3.04 webos...
    Last edited by c2q; 10/26/2011 at 04:19 PM.
    Yes
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    govnah doesnt show any overclocking profiles available. i have the latest versions for both?
    do you definately have the latest 3.0.4 Kernel?

remember there was a placeholder in there for a while.

I think the current 3.0.4 kernel is in the beta feeds rather than the last stable kernel, makes sure you have that feed enabled in preware
    The latest UberKernel is 3.0.4-68, and it is in the stable feed.

Do not enable alpha or beta feeds unless you are consciously and actively testing new kernels. Do not enable alpha or beta feeds just to get "early access" to a new kernel.

The kernels that are designed for 99.99% of users are in the stable feeds. Use one of those.

Kernels in the alpha feeds will destroy your data. Kernels in the beta feeds may do so to.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Straying off the original topic, why do people install kernels from the alpha/beta feeds and expect support in the open forums? Do they disregard instructions? I'm at a loss on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Straying off the original topic, why do people install kernels from the alpha/beta feeds and expect support in the open forums? Do they disregard instructions? I'm at a loss on this.
    One of the issues was that sites like XDA reproduced the instructions to add the old testing feeds without any of the accompanying warnings, rules or obligations. This is one of the reasons for the change to the new feeds and new rules.

-- Rod