1.    #1  
    Since 3.0.4 the Spotfiy HD patch has stopped working. I un-installed Spotify and re-installed everything but it is still not working. Does anybody else have this problem or have I done something wrong or are we waiting for a patch update?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I didn't even know there was a HD patch. Yes would be great to see working version of that for 3.0.4.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I didn't even know there was a HD patch. Yes would be great to see working version of that for 3.0.4.
    Yes there is and you can get it here

Want to install Spotify on your HP TouchPad? - gdgt

If you get it working please let me know but I am assuming we need to wait for an update for 4.0.3
    I unistalled Spotify and the patch and reinstalled everything after updating to 3.0.4 and everything works for me!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepd View Post
    I unistalled Spotify and the patch and reinstalled everything after updating to 3.0.4 and everything works for me!
    Somehow the Spotify HD patch was deleted from my TouchPad. I just reinstalled the HD patch and everything is good to go..
  6.    #6  
    I will have to try again then
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    mine stayed in HD after the update
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    MIne is working. Awesome patch!
    does this hack need the highest level of spotify membership - I pay a fiver a month, is that enough?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    No, you need premium to be able to listen to spotify from any other device than a PC/Mac. Has nothing to do with the patch or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    No, you need premium to be able to listen to spotify from any other device than a PC/Mac. Has nothing to do with the patch or not.
    OK great, thanks. Happy with last.fm through advanced browser for now then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkone View Post
    Yes there is and you can get it here

Want to install Spotify on your HP TouchPad? - gdgt

If you get it working please let me know but I am assuming we need to wait for an update for 4.0.3
    Anyone having issues getting the HD patch link from keroi.net? I can't get either of his links to work...
    I cant get the link to work either
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I kept getting an error when trying installing the spotify hd patch with webOS Quickinstall.

spotify_hd_install_error.jpg

So for those who are having the same problem, copy the patch file to your TouchPad and open with Internalz. Even though it opens in an editor there is an install button at the bottom. Use that button to install, restart Luna and it's good to go.
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    OK great, thanks. Happy with last.fm through advanced browser for now then.
    The Last.fm app for Touchpad now lets you listen to your Library for free

Also:

lostFM

This homebrew version works great! No paid memebership needed