1.    #1  
    Just wondering if there is any difference between the "buttah" and "increase touch sensitivity and smoothness" patches? Buttah says it is formally the increase..smoothness 10 patch further adding to my confusion.
    buttah is that and more.
    what exactly is the pros over the old one? I had remove it from my 3.0.2 because some of my letters were not working. Buttah seems to be working now though
    stepping over to the dark CM side of things. They offered me cookies and candy.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mibaksh View Post
    what exactly is the pros over the old one? I had remove it from my 3.0.2 because some of my letters were not working. Buttah seems to be working now though
    They are both currently available for 3.0.4.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    buttah is that and more.
    More what exactly?
    buttah FTW. Diff devs, the patches have the same goal. Try both and choose the one that's best for you. There is another thread on this.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    More what exactly?
    more smooooooooooooth.....lol
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

well supposedly buttah has less sensitivity but is more stable

I prefer sensitivity as of now the regular touch sensitivity and smoothness seems very stable
    I am giving it a try and so far so good, can't complain works as it should. Ofcourse I had the other and never had any problems.
    So far buttah works better then the previous one. But I still will test it further.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mibaksh View Post
    there are two versions b/c they were made by two different people. both are similar but are different in some vague way. as for what the differences are, good luck finding an answer http://forums.precentral.net/3224934-post22.html
    Increase Touch Response and Smoothness 10 caused issues for me in 3.0.2, so I installed the one without the 10 instead.

Sincer Buttah was the first to be updated to 3.0.4, I installed that, and I've had no issues so far.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Anyone know why I can't get this as well as some other patches to update since system updating to 3.04?

For this, as well as, muffle system logging I am get Ipkg errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyFizzoli View Post
    Anyone know why I can't get this as well as some other patches to update since system updating to 3.04?

For this, as well as, muffle system logging I am get Ipkg errors.
    A few threads down....

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...gle-patch.html
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    can anyone enlighten me as to why both buttah and the increase sensitivity patches always fail when I try to download and install them? Thanks
    will this buttah patch work on the pre2?