Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    after updating (version 0.1.2) on my TP with 3.04 it doesn't work anymore.
    i think it has to do with changing to Mojo.

{"errorText":"MojoService: no errorCode supplied Cannot find 'utils'","errorCode":-9999,"exception":"Error: Cannot find module 'utils'\n at Function._resolveFilename (module.jsjsjs:$324$:$11$)\$n$ $at$ $Functon$.$_load$ ($module$.$js$:$270$:$25$)\$n$ $at$ $require$ ($module$.$js$:$352$:$19$)\$n$ $at$[$object$ $Object$].$run$ ($server$.$js$:$62$:$12$)\$n$ $at$
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/version/1.0/javascript/controller_service.jsjsjs:$283$:$15$\$n$ $at$ $Future$.$_docall$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/version/1.0javascript/control/future.jsjsjs:$132$:$17$)\$n$ $at$ $Future$.$now$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/version/1.0/javascript/control/future.jsjsjs:$14$:$15$)\$n$ $at$ $clazz$.$runCommand$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/version/1.0/javascript/controller_service.jsjsjs:$281$:$26$)\$n$ $at$ $clazz$.$_actuallyRun$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/version/1.0/javascript/controller_command.jsjsjs:$186$:$30$)\$n$ $at$ $Future$.$_maybeDispatch$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/version/1.0/javascript/control/future.jsjsjs:$300$:$17$)&$quot$;,&$quot$;$returnValue$&$quot$;:$false$}

This is what i've got
    Maybe it is helpfull

Hollyman

update:
    after updating on 0.1.3 same result
    Last edited by Hollyman; 12/13/2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    848 Global Posts
    Testing this app on Pre3.

Regarding IE9:

You can do everything sans uploading files. Browsing/Creating/Deleting folders works just fine. Not that it means much but its something.
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyman View Post

{"errorText":"MojoService: no errorCode supplied Cannot find 'utils'","errorCode":-9999,"exception":"Error: Cannot find module 'utils'\n at Function._resolveFilename (module.jsjsjs:$324$:$11$)\$n$ $at$ $Functon$.$_load$ ($module$.$js$:$270$:$25$)\$n$ $at$ $require$ ($module$.$js$:$352$:$19$)\$n$ $at$[$object$ $Object$].$run$ ($server$.$js$:$62$:$12$)\$n$ $at$
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/version/1.0/javascript/controller_service.jsjsjs:$283$:$15$\$n$ $at$ $Future$.$_docall$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/version/1.0javascript/control/future.jsjsjs:$132$:$17$)\$n$ $at$ $Future$.$now$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/version/1.0/javascript/control/future.jsjsjs:$14$:$15$)\$n$ $at$ $clazz$.$runCommand$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/version/1.0/javascript/controller_service.jsjsjs:$281$:$26$)\$n$ $at$ $clazz$.$_actuallyRun$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice/version/1.0/javascript/controller_command.jsjsjs:$186$:$30$)\$n$ $at$ $Future$.$_maybeDispatch$
    (/usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/version/1.0/javascript/control/future.jsjsjs:$300$:$17$)&$quot$;,&$quot$;$returnValue$&$quot$;:$false$}

This is what i've got
    Maybe it is helpfull

Hollyman

update:
    Can you delete the app from TP and reinstall it?
    Like my app? Want to support its future development? Want to thank me?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNewbieSV View Post
    Can you delete the app from TP and reinstall it?
    deleted and installed it 2 times.
    both with the same result, nada

is it possible that there is a conflict with one of the patches?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I also just did this--uninstalled, device restart, re-installed...same error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyman View Post

This is what i've got
    Maybe it is helpfull

Hollyman

update:
    I'm having the same issue.
    I have tried uninstalling by tapping and holding on the icon, in Software Manager & in preware. Also tried restarting between installs and still getting the same.

Just in case it makes any difference, it's a 32GB model, set to UK.
  7.    #167  
    For those facing the issue, please install it from this link.
    https://www.box.com/shared/static/mb...d3k3harneh.ipk

I will update preware today evening.
    That one works for me. Many thanks.
  9.    #169  
    my bad.. I uploaded 0.1.13 as screenshot instead of uploading it as an app.
    somline likes this.
    I have installed from this link, now it's working

thx
    I like this app. It worked before and then I got the error mentioned on this page. Installed the app from the link and works.
    I usually use scp, so didn't need it. But now I had to help a new member.
    I really want to thank you for you contribution for webOS.
    Thank you very much.
    V.0.1.4 now downloaded through 'Preware' and functioning A-OK on TP 3.0.4!

Thanks!

my pre3 (UK) cannot connect to laptop browser on chrome/firefox/ie9. is the 192.... page specified in the app but i get a cannot connect error. wifi on and connected on both
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    my pre3 (UK) cannot connect to laptop browser on chrome/firefox/ie9. is the 192.... page specified in the app but i get a cannot connect error. wifi on and connected on both
    also version 2.2.x and latest app (from preware beta feed)
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    Can you just try pinging touchpad's ip from your computer (command prompt/terminal)? let me know if that goes through successfully or times out

ping 192.168.0.10
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Confirm it's working on TP with the new version 0.1.14. Thanks

Next question : First post says that it is not working for PRE3, only for TP. Here I see posts referring to PRE3. Is it or is it not working for PRE3?
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    Confirm it's working on TP with the new version 0.1.14. Thanks

Next question : First post says that it is not working for PRE3, only for TP. Here I see posts referring to PRE3. Is it or is it not working for PRE3?
    cool..!

latest version 0.1.14 should work on Pre3.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNewbieSV View Post
    cool..!

latest version 0.1.14 should work on Pre3.
    TX, will try tomorrow
    On my TP 3.0.4 I get the following error when Start Sharing.

{"returnValue":false,"errorCode":-1,"errorText":"Service does not exist: com.prenewbie.wifitpbrowser.service."}
    i tried on cmd, the result is in the image. i am 0.1.14 (although 0.1.13 didnt work either)
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast