Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Great application! Have to admit when I saw it in preware I was skeptical, but it works well and is super simple to use. This is the sort of thing that should be included with all tablets and phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    when it showed up on the pre3 I figured it started as a touchpad app, but also happened to work on pre3. I did not realize that apps in the preware feeds could not be tagged by device or webOS version supported. That seems like a serious deficiency at this point. I wonder if RWhitby and pals have anything in the works?
    IIRC: it is not a preware issue; but a preCentral issue in the data that their feeds provides to preware.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  3.    #63  
    I just updated it to include delete functionality. Please be careful while deleting files/folders from your TouchPad. This app will not warn you before deleting files/folders..
    Version 0.0.5 should be available shortly on preware feeds..
    Very nice app, thanks for all your efforts.

Would not work at all for me in IE on my Win7/64 machine, but connects no problem with Firefox.

The ability to upload multiple files into subfolders on the TP, and ability to create/move folders on the TP would take this already fine app to the next level. Consider that many users have a real need to, for instance, move an entire artist's or album's worth of mp3's, video/pic collections, ebook/comic subfolers, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNewbieSV View Post
    I just updated it to include delete functionality. Please be careful while deleting files/folders from your TouchPad. This app will not warn you before deleting files/folders..
    Version 0.0.5 should be available shortly on preware feeds..
    Can I get version 0.0.4 somewhere? This update does not work on Pre 3.
    I really appreciate that offer and I accept it with both hands..!!
    I am really bad at creating icons/graphics etc..
    Here is my first attempt for an app Icon. - Feedback is welcome.

Keep up the awesome work!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Patches Added to Preware: Fixed Keyboard Brightness 25, Fixed Keyboard Brightness 50, & Fixed Keyboard Brightness 100.
    @webOSdealer : A Day In My Life, #MaskAppeal Video - Enjoy
    gergev likes this.
    Does this app allow full file/folder access to the TP, or just the /media folder?

EDIT: Nevermind I posted the above from my pc, now that I looked this up from my TP, I see that it does not support this.
    Last edited by Maverickz; 11/04/2011 at 03:20 PM.
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSdealer View Post

Great! Thanks @webosdealer ! Appreciate your help!
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickz View Post
    Does this app allow full file/folder access to the TP, or just the /media folder?

EDIT: Nevermind I posted the above from my pc, now that I looked this up from my TP, I see that it does not support this.
    Ya..It just allows you to access folders you would normally see when you connect the TP as a USB drive..
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

i would go for a unidirectional icon . 360 radius antenna appearance .
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    like so
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12.    #72  
    Updated to version 0.0.6 - Added password protection. Also included the new icon from @webosdealer. Thanks!

Subfolders/custom folder names for file upload coming next.

Check out and let me know.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Is there something I need to do on my PC to get this to work? When I go to the IP shown on the touch pad (with the :1234), I am getting a Timeout error in both Firefox and Chrome.

Chrome: "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:1234"
    Firefox "The server at xx.xx.xx.x is taking too long to respond."

3.0.4 Touchpad
    Firefox 7.0.1
    Chrome 16.0.912.21 beta-m

Windows 7

The App has been installed and launched.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarn View Post
    Is there something I need to do on my PC to get this to work? When I go to the IP shown on the touch pad (with the :1234), I am getting a Timeout error in both Firefox and Chrome.

Chrome: "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:1234"
    Firefox "The server at xx.xx.xx.x is taking too long to respond."

3.0.4 Touchpad
    Firefox 7.0.1
    Chrome 16.0.912.21 beta-m

Windows 7

The App has been installed and launched.
    Do you see the message that the server is up and running on the Touchpad? Also another question: Is your touchpad and your laptop connected to the same wifi?
    app name says that it is a wifi file browser for Touchpad.. I hope that is clear enough.. Btw..there is no way I can set it to be shown on TP alone.. Precentral app catalog is not that advanced..
    0.4 or even 0.5 DID work on the pre3 - but the update came sort of automatically - and 0.6 doesn't work anymore on the pre3 - shame - is there a way of finding/downloading the old versions?
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by super-dau2 View Post
    0.4 or even 0.5 DID work on the pre3 - but the update came sort of automatically - and 0.6 doesn't work anymore on the pre3 - shame - is there a way of finding/downloading the old versions?
    I created this app primarily focusing on TouchPad. Once I have a stable version for the TouchPad, I will see if its easy to port it to Pre3.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    OK,
    This is a great app, and I agree that something like this should be native on Webos.
    I just downloaded the new .0.0.6 version.
    I could not get the file into the directory I wanted to. It let me get to
    /media/internal/Content
    but did not display
    /media/internal/Content/Video
    Is there a way to tell how fast the transfer is going?
    All I can see from the Google Chrome side is the percentage completion.
    Would be nice to know what the speed is.
    The USB transfer rate on the Touchpad is very poor (a little over 5MB/s)
    Would be nice to see if this way is any faster.
    Thanks again.
    Hi,

Is it possible if we can upload multiple files or all the files in a directory?

Thanks.
    Really nice app!

Would love to see an option (while keeping the current UI for Pre3, etc) for a graphical interface like TBtransfer has.

Honestly I think it might look nicer as just the black folder with signal icon on it, instead of the touchpad.

Also, I asked this before but it seems to have been overlooked. Would FTP be a possibility with this app at some point?
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast