Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
  1.    #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by KC6UFO View Post
    Version 0.1.4 was working fine. The new update is no longer working on my Touchpad. Fails to connect - had no problems before the update. Butch
    glad that its not another issue with this app..
    Like my app? Want to support its future development? Want to thank me?
    @pnsv

Do you think its possible to add a feature accessing hidden files or other folders than media/internal? Would be very helpful
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    hi, did u manage to get a look through my files? ive been transferring files to and from my device and having to restart luna just to get some apps to work after taking out of USB mode is getting really frustrating. hope u can find out whats wrong soon. thanks
    I didn't understand much from ipconfig and route logs. maybe @somline can help?
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by veerona View Post
    @pnsv

Do you think its possible to add a feature accessing hidden files or other folders than media/internal? Would be very helpful
    I didn't want to go that route.. It would mean accessing those api's that are not publicly available.. I wanted to create an app that could be made available through app catalog...
    This is pretty awesome, thanks. Right now I'm 88% complete uploading a 470mb video to my Touchpad. (That reminds me, do you have the ability to check free space before starting an upload? )

I'm sure you are concentrating on the technical aspects right now and not cosmetic, but if you are open to ideas, I have a couple things that would be pretty easy to implement for the short term. You can create an area that you can update with the progress of an upload rather than writing to the main content area. That would keep your history visible longer.
    GUI works great on my 1.4.5 Pixi+, though the .service will not run. No surprise there I don't think.
    sorry, i accidently replied to wrong post, thanks for having a look anyway
    Great app, working well for me would you consider adding samba functionality so we can map /media/internal/ to a network share? That would be awesome.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Hey,

This is a great utility!

I'm a new user as of ver. 1.5 and the app is working on both my pre 2 (2.2.4) and my TP! Very cool.
    I was hoping to use it to transfer files between those two devices. I can do this to some extent by, e.g., opening a pdf file and then saving it to the device or just downloading as the browser allows - but no uploading. I'm just wondering if it's possible to add a manual entry box in the upload dialog so one could enter, say, "/media/internal/myfile.fil; /media/internal/myotherfile.fil" ?

I can make it work this way most of the time - but it's always nice to have options.
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Great app, working well for me would you consider adding samba functionality so we can map /media/internal/ to a network share? That would be awesome.

I tried that earlier..but did not work.. I will check it once again..if that works, that would be the best way to have it..
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Hey,

This is a great utility!

I'm a new user as of ver. 1.5 and the app is working on both my pre 2 (2.2.4) and my TP! Very cool.
    I was hoping to use it to transfer files between those two devices. I can do this to some extent by, e.g., opening a pdf file and then saving it to the device or just downloading as the browser allows - but no uploading. I'm just wondering if it's possible to add a manual entry box in the upload dialog so one could enter, say, "/media/internal/myfile.fil; /media/internal/myotherfile.fil" ?

I can make it work this way most of the time - but it's always nice to have options.
    I am working on an app that could be used to share files btwn webos devices using this app..
    kayphoonstar likes this.
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Hey,

This is a great utility!

oh..its not working on my pre2.
    Working on my HP Veer too without any problem!!!

Thank you
    M.
    Seems to work on my Palm Pre 3 - thank you very much
    are there any known issues with the 3.0.5 update, because this app no longer works for me

firefox gets as far as enter password but then it acts like I'm entering the wrong password and does not connect. I have tried changing my password rebooting both the TP and my computer and still no luck
    any help would be greatly appreciated ,thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer_420 View Post
    are there any known issues with the 3.0.5 update, because this app no longer works for me

firefox gets as far as enter password but then it acts like I'm entering the wrong password and does not connect. I have tried changing my password rebooting both the TP and my computer and still no luck
    Just checked--works fine for me with Firefox. I don't have a password set for this...don't know if that makes a difference. If you tried changing your password, rebooting, etc. the only other thing I can think of is to uninstall the app and then reinstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer_420 View Post

I had password set on my TP and also problem with Firefox. I deleted my password (or rather changed to empty) and still no luck with Firefox. Fortunately on Chromium everything went fine.

I also use the app on my Pre 3 without password. Works well with Firefox.
  18.    #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by mivoligo View Post
    I had password set on my TP and also problem with Firefox. I deleted my password (or rather changed to empty) and still no luck with Firefox. Fortunately on Chromium everything went fine.

I also use the app on my Pre 3 without password. Works well with Firefox.
    I will check it out with firefox and debug..
    hi,
    are there any plans to add ability to transfer entire folders from TP to PC?
    would be great for sending save/restore settings, for example, to use across multiple webos devices.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    hi

i am encountering this error
    {"returnvalue":false,"errorCode":-1,"errorText":"Service does not exist:
    com.prenewbie.wifitpbrowser.service."}

any ideas? thanks in advance.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast