Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    i tried on cmd, the result is in the image. i am 0.1.14 (although 0.1.13 didnt work either)
    Doesn't look to be an app problem. It's your network config.
    Show me the output of:
    Code:
    ipconfig
    Code:
    route
    how can u copi and paste in cmd? there are far too pics to go through screen shot method
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamKillerJKFFL View Post
    On my TP 3.0.4 I get the following error when Start Sharing.

{"returnValue":false,"errorCode":-1,"errorText":"Service does not exist: com.prenewbie.wifitpbrowser.service."}
    can you delete it and reinstall the app once again from preware?
    Like my app? Want to support its future development? Want to thank me?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNewbieSV View Post
    can you delete it and reinstall the app once again from preware?
    Same thing. Even restarted the device before and after reinstall. Here's the install log output.

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    68 3587k 68 2471k 0 0 829k 0 0:00:04 0:00:02 0:00:02 919k
    100 3587k 100 3587k 0 0 920k 0 0:00:03 0:00:03 --:--:-- 995k
    Identify
    com.prenewbie.wifitpbrowser
    Install
    Begin installation of com.prenewbie.wifitpbrowser
    Installing com.prenewbie.wifitpbrowser (0.1.4) to root...
    Configuring com.prenewbie.wifitpbrowser
    Completed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Latest update is ---extremely--- slow on my touchpad

Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I've updated Wifi TP File Browser on my Touchpad and installed on Pre 3. Unfortunately the app stopped working on TP. When I try to upload something, after few seconds I get error message. The same problem is on Pre 3. Screenshot from Pre 3. The message on my Touchpad is identical. Browsing and deleting files works fine on both.
  7.    #187  
    oh..! it looks like the previous version was much better on the TP and the new one is crashing ..
    Hi:
    i am new here.
    i have a TP.
    i installed this app on tp..

i click "start sharing".. and use the addy shown to access tp..
    on pc, i open firefox > type in addy + pw..
    TP shows server is running and im connected to PC..
    on PC firefox.. i show a login box (i type in pw again) in the body of the page; when i click the login button
    i get message "Please check the password you entered."

ive tried changing pw in app and restarting..
    nothing changes..

btw i dont have any firewalls turned on, no antivirus installed etc..

i have not configured router for this-- i didnt see any info about needing to do so.
    thanx for any help here

EDIT:; after just clicking over and over the login button.. it went thru and shows all files on TP..

i have PC set to share certain things and can do so w/ other pc's on the lan..

is there something i should do to upload a file or folder to TP?

again sorry if i missed the answer to my situation..

thanx
    there are some 200 posts here.. sorry if i missed solution to my problem..
    Last edited by amkaos; 12/15/2011 at 11:31 AM.
    got ipconfig and route
    Attached Files Attached Files
  10.    #190  
    This is in reply to @amkaos

to upload files, click on upload button (after you login).

You will then be presented with an option to select the folder into which files should be uploaded. You can also create folders in this screen.

There is also an option to select multiple files. Just select all those files to be uploaded and click on upload button .
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I tried the app to put some music on my TP .. I had to restart it (the app) a few times, but once it was up & running it worked very well.
    The only glitch I encountered was that one folder that was supposed to have 6 tunes only had 2, and when I tried to add the others, it just replaced the old file with the new - don't know why this folder would only hold 2, when the other folders uploaded multiple files just fine. Prob something weird in my ancient desktop PC.
    Anyway, thanks for a handy app!
  12.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by Landslug View Post
    I tried the app to put some music on my TP .. I had to restart it (the app) a few times, but once it was up & running it worked very well.
    The only glitch I encountered was that one folder that was supposed to have 6 tunes only had 2, and when I tried to add the others, it just replaced the old file with the new - don't know why this folder would only hold 2, when the other folders uploaded multiple files just fine. Prob something weird in my ancient desktop PC.
    Anyway, thanks for a handy app!

from what I know, webOS saves music files separately and indexes them (HP Music folder). So that may be the reason you are seeing that issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by mivoligo View Post
    I've updated Wifi TP File Browser on my Touchpad and installed on Pre 3. Unfortunately the app stopped working on TP. When I try to upload something, after few seconds I get error message. The same problem is on Pre 3. Screenshot from Pre 3. The message on my Touchpad is identical. Browsing and deleting files works fine on both. Click to view quoted image

Same error for me on Touchpad.
  14.    #194  
    There are issues with the current version. file upload has some issues when I made it backward compatible... I hope to get it fixed in a day or two..
    This is in reply to @amkaos

to upload files, click on upload button (after you login).

You will then be presented with an option to select the folder into which files should be uploaded. You can also create folders in this screen.

There is also an option to select multiple files. Just select all those files to be uploaded and click on upload button .
    ty i ll try that..
  16.    #196  
    uploaded another version. 0.1.5 (check preware in another 30mins. )during my tests it worked fine on pre3 and TP.. please check it out and let me know in case you face any issues.
    The latest version works on Pre2 with webOS 2.2.4

Great job!
    uploaded another version. 0.1.5 (check preware in another 30mins. )during my tests it worked fine on pre3 and TP.. please check it out and let me know in case you face any issues.
    Thanks! Now it works on both TP and Pre 3.
    hi, did u manage to get a look through my files? ive been transferring files to and from my device and having to restart luna just to get some apps to work after taking out of USB mode is getting really frustrating. hope u can find out whats wrong soon. thanks
    Version 0.1.4 was working fine. The new update is no longer working on my Touchpad. Fails to connect - had no problems before the update. Butch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast