1.    #1  
    So, I've been screwing around with CM7 and Ubuntu on my touchpad. Now I show only 2gb available for storage. I just ran the webOS doctor (3.0.4) because of camera issues, and it must have left the partitions alone.

What is the best way to start all of this over from scratch?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    You could try the CMEuninstaller that they made.

[RELEASE][ALPHA2][Discussion] CyanogenMod team Touchpad port

Scroll down the page and you'll see the download link for it. I never tried it so maybe read up on it.

The guide linked in the above post will also work but you need to follow it closely all the way to the end which included running the webOS doctor at the end to get the space back.
  3.    #4  
    I've found those links. I will try them.

I was hoping for something like use delete all partitions, and the webOS doctor would recreate all from scratch. Is there a meta-doctor that could do this?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdowers View Post
    I've found those links. I will try them.

I was hoping for something like use delete all partitions, and the webOS doctor would recreate all from scratch. Is there a meta-doctor that could do this?
    Try the ACMEunistaller it looks to be less hassle. Not sure if you'll have to doctor it again to get the space back or not.

Everything About Tablets | How to: Uninstall CyanogenMod Android for the HP TouchPad

Missed the Ubuntu part the first go around. Not sure if the acmeuninstaller will delete it's partitions or not....Most likely not tho.

This might need to be done to get rid of the Ubuntu partitions

http://www.gadgetxplorer.com/2011/08...partition.html
    Last edited by kenmitch; 10/22/2011 at 05:58 PM.
  5.    #6  
    I manually removed the ext3 partition, then ran the ACME uninstaller. It removed the CM7 install and resized the media partition to take up all available space. Now I have over 27gb free!