Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    hi all

    I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with xterm under xecutah getting stuck in landscape mode on a HP TouchPad? No matter which orientation I start it In and no matter which way I turn the tablet after startup, it stays in landscape. I have tried reinstalling it. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
  2. dafyddg's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #2  
    Same issue here.
  3. #3  
    Known issue, fix is in testing.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  4.    #4  
    Great - thanks!
  5. #5  
    yeah I just updated my xecutah, xterm, ubuntu chroot, etc and noticed this problem as well. I prefer to run both xterm and ubuntu in portrait mode. Before the update you could get it into portrait if you held the TP upright when launching xserver, xterm, or ubuntu from within xecutah. I was quite bummed to find it no longer working after the update. Glad to see its being fixed :-)
  6. #6  
    I installed the XServer and Xterm update that came out today. I have 3.0.2 and do not intend to go to 3.0.4.

    The Xterm program no longer works after the latest version that came out today. Xecutah starts, but Xterm will not start. It used to pop up a new card, but nothing happens.

    How to go back to old version which was working?

    Thx
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    How to go back to old version?
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  8. #8  
    Thank You.
  9. #9  
    Okay, I used WOSQI to install 0.9.3 of Xserver and 0.9.5 of Xterm. No joy.

    So, I uninstalled all three of the X-family of programs and reinstalled (from Preware) XServer 0.9.6, Xterm 0.9.7 and Xecutah 0.9.3 - all the latest versions.

    It seems to work now, but only if one does a install. Update doesn't seem to work, at least not for me.

    FYI.

    Thanks.

Posting Permissions