1.    #1  
    So I am running CM7 Alpha 1, and webos, and I am trying to update webos, but when it downloads, it restarts and trys to boot back into cm7, then if I override and boot in webos, it says update failed to install, try again later. Been trying, and it is later. I have uninstalled the 1.5ghz kernel and still nothing. Thanks for the help guys.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CptSamir View Post
    So I am running CM7 Alpha 1, and webos, and I am trying to update webos, but when it downloads, it restarts and trys to boot back into cm7, then if I override and boot in webos, it says update failed to install, try again later. Been trying, and it is later. I have uninstalled the 1.5ghz kernel and still nothing. Thanks for the help guys.
    I'm having the same problems. I'm actually running Alpha 2.1. Trying to avoid installing it via the doctor.
    keep trying, it took me 4 times to get i to finally update, but due to issues i since so I winded up wiping all partitions, using webos doctor then reinstalling CM alpha 2. Nothing both fresh installs. The problem was completely my fault, when the CM installer redid the bootloader, it jacked up the partition sizes so when webos would do the filecheck during kernel boot it'd just hang. Live and learn I say haha