Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Can someone post a step by step walk-through on how to change the icons? or point me to somewhere where there is one.

Thanks so much!
    tmp0922
    It's in the process, called Theme Builder in Preware. It's still in Alpha, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $so$ $you$ $would$ $have$ $to$ $enable$ $the$ $alpha$ $feeds$ $in$ $order$ $to$ $see$ $it$. $Go$ $here$ $to$ $learn$ $how$ $to$ $do$ $that$: Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals If you're not interested in messing around with alpha feeds, it's expected to be put out to beta feeds soon, and the catalog soon after that.

This is the discussion thread on that app: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...e-manager.html
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    OK I opened the alpha feeds but still cant find theme builder but did install theme manager am I missing something?
    Theme Manager is an attempt to standardize the application of themes to webos devices so that they will be OTA / patch safe.

The intention is that one can 'load' multiple themes (in a TM-compatible format) and then choose/customize your device with bits/pieces from all the loaded themes.

As such, you need to feed the Manager themes to choose from.

If you are interested in manually altering your icons etc., then there are definitely threads that provide the icon locations; just cannot seem to locate them at the moment.

EDIT: per this post, Jason R. is updating his Theme Builder app to produce TM-compatible themes. http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ml#post3216615

Quote Originally Posted by tmp0922 View Post
    OK I opened the alpha feeds but still cant find theme builder but did install theme manager am I missing something?
    Last edited by MudShark22; 10/20/2011 at 04:26 PM.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.