• 6 Post By WoodWulf
  • 1 Post By fsx100
  • 1 Post By barman2k
  • 1 Post By RETMan99
  • 1 Post By yaniv79
  • 1 Post By emjayess
  • 2 Post By WhitePhone
  1.    #1  
    Since updating to 3.0.4, there is no longer a menu option to Empty Trash when you have a trash folder selected for a POP e-mail account. If someone could bring back this functionality, it would be much appreciated.
    +1
    trscampbell likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Since updating to 3.0.4, there is no longer a menu option to Empty Trash when you have a trash folder selected for a POP e-mail account. If someone could bring back this functionality, it would be much appreciated.
    Yes, please restore. If I cannot empty trash then my mailbox fills up and I get put into Exchange Mail Jail with my company. Thanks in advance.
    trscampbell likes this.
    +1
    trscampbell likes this.
    +1 thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    trscampbell likes this.
    +1

PLUS: Please make it possible to empty the INBOX in one move as well instead of having to select each e-mail individually before hitting the trash icon!!

PLEASE?!

Thank you.
    trscampbell likes this.
    It isn't even funny that they removed this. HP, what kind of *********** reason would there be to remove this functionality??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
    Last edited by prefectionist; 10/24/2011 at 04:07 PM.
    freecicero and trscampbell like this.
    it was one of the first things I noticed. A real pain to delete individually. Return "Empty Trash".
    Quote Originally Posted by dduran View Post
    it was one of the first things I noticed. A real pain to delete individually. Return "Empty Trash".
    +1!
    +1
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    +1

So I spent the night watching the Broncos and Jets deleting emails from four different Trash accounts. That's crazy.

At least Google and Yahoo accounts allow the option to select None for Trash. I don't have to worry about those.

Urg…
    PLEASE RESTORE this option --
    This has been brought back in 3.0.5 so no more need for this patch request.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Yeah. Confirmed. Thanks.