Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3212333

That's the thread I made earlier which basically lays out the problem.
    For some strange reason, when ever I stick all of my songs on shuffle, it never shuffles in to a track over the #500 mark. Literally NEVER. I have just a little over 2000 songs in my Touchpad, and I can't listen to over 3 quarters of them because the shuffle isn't functioning properly. I've read on a forum somewhere else that they also have the same problem. And since my music is in alphabetical order, it means that I can't listen to the music that starts from the letter 'E', onwards, as all the other tracks have a number higher than #500.

In the thread above, someone mentioned that 'Db8 will only return 500 results', I have no clue about all this high tech stuff, but I would love for someone to make a decent patch. I would even be willing to pay up to 1/$1 for it!! For a small little patch, but it would help me so much.
    Thanks for viewing.

Oh and before you ask, I'm not paying for another music player, especially since the HP Touchpad already has one. This is why I'm using the stock music player, and really want this to be fixed.
    Last edited by f2k8; 10/18/2011 at 03:57 PM.
    I think this is a bit more random. I've seen it happen at the 700 mark, and sometimes at the 900 mark. Something to do with the indexing.

Caused the most problems when I accidentally have two files with Chinese filenames.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I think this is a bit more random. I've seen it happen at the 700 mark, and sometimes at the 900 mark. Something to do with the indexing.

Caused the most problems when I accidentally have two files with Chinese filenames.
    I randomly get a higher number such as the 800's, but i've never reached a track number higher than 1000, which is a big problem for me as I have over 2000 tracks which I really love. I'm pretty sure theres a genius on these forums that can sort this out in an hour or two.
    Well.. atleast I hope there is?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Oh, it's been fixed on 3.0.4
    WOOOO!