1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm unable to read telugu font while opening htp://koodali.org or by following any of the links within that web page.
    I figured that the page is in UTF-8 encoding and installed telugu unicode font - gautami.ttf using quick install and copying the font file to /usr/share/fonts/ and restarted the touchpad. Still no luck..any help is appreciated..

Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by webosusr View Post
    Hi, I'm unable to read telugu font while opening htp://koodali.org or by following any of the links within that web page.
    I figured that the page is in UTF-8 encoding and installed telugu unicode font - gautami.ttf using quick install and copying the font file to /usr/share/fonts/ and restarted the touchpad. Still no luck..any help is appreciated..

Thx
    did you try this?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...rati-font.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dharani1234 View Post
    I tried below steps from that thread:

Originally Posted by ptrshah:
    Do this (WARNING: doing this might stop you from viewing japanese characters. if you want to keep a backup of the font first, do a receive file of /usr/share/fonts/Heisei_Kaku_Gothic_nb.ttf to a location on your machine):
    -copy "Arial Unicode MS" font from C:\winodws\fonts to c:\
    -rename the "arialuni.ttf" file to "Heisei_Kaku_Gothic_nb.ttf"
    -use WebOS Quick Install to send the file to "/usr/share/fonts"

This time i got rid of the boxes and saw the characters instead. But the browser is still not able to handle the complex characters (eg. combining multiple parts to form a single character) properly. Any ideas?
    has anyone had any luck with the site andhrabhoomi.net? I have tried what they said on their font help page but it doesn't work. I put both fonts on the touchpad through quick install yet I still see the boxes.

Can anyone help me out with this issue?

thanks!